Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

With the 29th pick in the 2015 NFL Draft, the Indianapolis Colts select..........

Who do you think we're taking?

With the 29th pick The Indianapolis Colts Select.....................WHO IS IT???? #2015NFLDraft

— Vontae Davis (@vontaedavis)

April 30, 2015

I have Landon Collins, Cameron Irving, or trade back into the early 2nd for an additional 3rd or 4th

I picked those 3 options cause I mean it is Grigson. Expect the unexpected with this man as your GM

:colts:

The only thing that wills stop the team from drafting Damarious Randall is if someone before us takes him. 

well then heres hoping the steelers or eagles take him. randall doesnt provide any toughness to our defense. what good is he if blount still runs for 150+

I hope Malcom Brown is available. He would be a great fit and a sure fire pick, a "cookie cutter" DL that Grigson is so fond of.

Otherwise, I would like to see a trade down into the early 2nd and take Eric Rowe and use him at safety, not CB. I believe he will make a better safety than either Collins or Randell.

That would be a really far fall for Shelton. Don't see it happening but if it did that would be perfect.

Oh I know. Thing is, his knock is that he only excelled against lesser opponents, a phenomenon that has seen numerous highly touted prospects fall below their talent level. The guy is supremely smart, a quick learner and a perfect fit for our scheme. He has such a high motor, when he gets a step on an opponent, he explodes with discipline. 

Whatever team lands this guy is fortunate IMO. Hoping hard for a run on WR's and CB's, and would love it if a few teams took RB's ahead of a DL run. allowing for a slide in regard to Shelton. 

People are saying that Collins is not that great, mostly an in the box, big safety, not good in coverage. With other words if Colts select him he would not be that guy they have been missing, just a slight upgrade over Landry. Mayock for example has another safety graded over Collins, can't remember his name.

Disappointing, I though for sure we might be able to grab him in a trade back.

I mean you and I both know draft night is the most unpredictable aside from obvious picks so anything can happen. But if the Raiders don't take him, Skins reportedly will jump on him in a moments notice

I'm just hoping Jacksonville doesn't take Amari Cooper

Giving Bortles Thomas and Cooper could be some problems

People are saying that Collins is not that great, mostly an in the box, big safety, not good in coverage. With other words if Colts select him he would not be that guy they have been missing, just a slight upgrade over Landry. Mayock for example has another safety graded over Collins, can't remember his name.

These 2 guys

https://twitter.com/Coltsfanwilson/status/593779108569546752

Im hoping for Collins or Goldman personally.  I think there will be at least one really good player available at 29 that can make an immediate impact on defense.  I hope we steal somebody that has fallen.  I don't want a trade back unless its going to benefit us greatly next year (No swapping picks with an additonal mid round pick).  I wouldn't mind a trade up to get a monsterous DL or LB tho.