Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

#BringBobBack's Final x3 Mock With a Trade

Indianapolis trades Pick # 29 and Pick # 61 as well as a 2016 2nd Round Pick to New Orleans for

Picks #13 and #78 so a 1st and 2nd This year and a 2nd Next year for #13 and a higher 3rd at #78

Round 1 #13 : Alvin "Bud" Dupree OLB Kentucky

Round 3 #78 : Ty Sambrailo OT Colorado St.

Round 3 #93 : David Johnson RB Northern Iowa

Round 4 #128 : Lorenzo Doss CB Tulane

Round 5 #165 : Durell Eskridge FS Syracuse

Round 6 #204 : Derrick Lott DT Tenn-Chatt

Round 6 #206 : Ryan Delaire OLB Towson

Round 7 #244 : Curtis Grant ILB Ohio St.

Round 7 #255 : Chris Harper WR California

Not a big fan of the trade up, but I know Dupree is one of your favorites so I know you couldn't resist. I personally am not a fan of Sambrailo just a preference there I would rather have Poutasi from Utah in the 3rd. I like David Johnson a lot, but I am beginning to think he is going to be a 3rd down change of pace back with deadly pass catching ability not really a potential starter IMO. Other than that I love the bottom end of your draft in the lower rounds. I also like the mention of Chris Harper a very underrated WR.

I think that if you want Bud Dupree, you're going to go up into the top 5. 

I Wouldn't be surprised if he went top 5 to top 10 thought 13 was a decent spot to have a chance i do keep hearing we really like Damarious Randall seems likely we might go for him at #29 i like him alot wouldn't mind taking him in the 1st

apologies to all who don't like my trade scenario just my opinion i think if we do stay put at 29 there will still be plenty of great prospects Bud Dupree is just my personal favorite prospect and i think he could be a game changer for the future of our defense and a real upgrade over some more disappointing players at the position.