Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Thank You

I've said it before but I need to say it again. Thank you all that posted mock drafts and to those that commented! All of you took the time and effort to read, study, view films and do your analysis! There were a few mud-slinging but it all comes down to personal opinion and educated guess. You as well as the GM's of the NFL, they/you made mistakes (busts and trades) and they/you will make more mistakes! You took the time and effort to do the mock, the GM's are being paid to do their draft!

This is not on mistakes but on reading material that gave me insights on players. It took away a step for me now all I did was cross checked/reference the players mentioned with my magazines. Heck there were some players not mentioned in the magazines! Thanks again all!

GO COLTS!

Yes, It's a labor of love for many.  It's work they're not compensated for, but enjoy anyway.  And the disagreements gets folks to go back and take a second look, and re-evaluate.  Plus, it prepares everybody forhope and perspective when the names begin to peel off the board on Thursday.  Great job CFF members.

It's a borderline addiction for some including myself i do them every year but when i actually got 2 picks right last year albeit in seperate mocks it made me think whoa i can actually make these almost correctly a thank you to all who have enjoyed my mocks/ obsession with certain prospects (Dupree,Derrick Lott, Kevin Johnson etc.) heck I'm tempted to do another one soon don't know when even though ive already done a final mock and a final-final mock perhaps this could be my final-final-final mock.

I follow only a few colligate teams so it's nice to have people give in depth thoughts, opinions and so fourth on many of these players.  It actually gets me to read more about some of the players, and watch some videos.  I'm not guru by any means so fellow posters on here actually help me get into the draft and certain players, when the draft was something I used not to be very concerned about when I was younger. 

Thanks for your input indeed, great insight!

I've said it before but I need to say it again. Thank you all that posted mock drafts and to those that commented! All of you took the time and effort to read, study, view films and do your analysis! There were a few mud-slinging but it all comes down to personal opinion and educated guess. You as well as the GM's of the NFL, they/you made mistakes (busts and trades) and they/you will make more mistakes! You took the time and effort to do the mock, the GM's are being paid to do their draft!

This is not on mistakes but on reading material that gave me insights on players. It took away a step for me now all I did was cross checked/reference the players mentioned with my magazines. Heck there were some players not mentioned in the magazines! Thanks again all!

GO COLTS!

Yes, some fans on here really go next level on mock drafts & they are to be commended for their intricate detail & elaborate analysis. Thursday can't come fast enough for me just to end all the mock lists. Woo Hoo! 

The time for speculation is finally over. Let's roll Grigs & get this draft process started shall we...I've a good feeling this year for INDY...