Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Freeman signs tender

12isthenew18

You got one of those for Freeman?

Either way,  we'll find out tonight.....    if we draft Kendricks,  then you're right.

Because I don't see Kendricks as a Mike to replace Jackson.     He plays the Will which is where Freeman plays.

Props to you....   you were on Kendricks long before most.    That's another in your plus-column.     I'm serious,  not yanking your chain.

It'll be interesting to see if we stay and pick, or trade back and have to wait until tomorrow.......

You got one of those for Freeman?

Either way,  we'll find out tonight.....    if we draft Kendricks,  then you're right.

Because I don't see Kendricks as a Mike to replace Jackson.     He plays the Will which is where Freeman plays.

Props to you....   you were on Kendricks long before most.    That's another in your plus-column.     I'm serious,  not yanking your chain.

It'll be interesting to see if we stay and pick, or trade back and have to wait until tomorrow.......

One team reportedly failed Kendricks for a physical. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't go until the middle of the 2nd. 

Did a reason come out?

Knee?    Foot?     Some other body part?

Knee

One team failed UCLA LB Eric Kendricks medically due to a knee issue, according to Bob McGinn.
"Tough, quick, sudden, plays fast," one scout told McGinn. "Just hurt all the time." This is the first time we have read anything regarding Kendricks' medicals. He made 42 starts during his time at UCLA. Many quotes cited by McGinn discuss Kendricks' lack of size. Excuse our bias, but we don't see the issue. He is 6'0/232 lbs. We think Kendricks should be a first round pick, but a top 50 selection is more realistic. Apr 28 - 9:59 AM

Knee

One team failed UCLA LB Eric Kendricks medically due to a knee issue, according to Bob McGinn.
"Tough, quick, sudden, plays fast," one scout told McGinn. "Just hurt all the time." This is the first time we have read anything regarding Kendricks' medicals. He made 42 starts during his time at UCLA. Many quotes cited by McGinn discuss Kendricks' lack of size. Excuse our bias, but we don't see the issue. He is 6'0/232 lbs. We think Kendricks should be a first round pick, but a top 50 selection is more realistic. Apr 28 - 9:59 AM

Well....... darn.    (sigh....)