Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Well we could but it would be a big risk to wait on Love. I wouldn’t want to be Ballard if both are there at 13.
    • If only there was a way/mock that could allow for us to get Kinlaw and a QB like Herbert or Love...     
    • They might sign Brady, but I still don't see the LAC passing on a 6'6" QB of the future for a 43 yr old Brady and only getting 2 seconds (which next year's second is like a 3rd this year).    Sheard's two years older.  I wouldn't do much guaranteed.  Haeg feels more like $3 mil than $5mil.  Maybe they're worth it.  I think they could be had for less than what you have.   And I missed it the first read:  Stewart is no 3T, and we really don't have a good one on the roster.  We may need 2 this off season, thinking Autry could go.   But I agree with the other part, we need a better 1T than Stewart.  He's a backup, IMO.   
    • Good zone corners yes.  Good cover corners no.  49ers play zone and would get torched if they played zone Sorry meant to say if they played man they would get torched
  • Members