Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

King Colt

Women In Bikinis Playing Football !

Now I have seen everything. Sat. night I was channel surfing and stumbled across an indoor football game with women in skimpy bathing suits, helmet and shoulder pads. I believe the end of the world is near. Where's Roller Derby?

youve never heard of the LFL? its a man's dream sport haha

Now I have seen everything. Sat. night I was channel surfing and stumbled across an indoor football game with women in skimpy bathing suits, helmet and shoulder pads. I believe the end of the world is near. Where's Roller Derby?

where have you been?

Now I have seen everything. Sat. night I was channel surfing and stumbled across an indoor football game with women in skimpy bathing suits, helmet and shoulder pads. I believe the end of the world is near. Where's Roller Derby?

Seriously?  I know I'm a chick and probably a bit skewed on this subject.  But, what's the point?  This is really a sport?  Just pick up a Victoria's Secret catalog and call it a day.

OK, all you "experts" on this "exhibition" show how many of you actually watch it?! f you answer you do watch it you have Hulk Hogan pajamas!

OK, all you "experts" on this "exhibition" show how many of you actually watch it?! f you answer you do watch it you have Hulk Hogan pajamas!

HAHAHAHA!  Hilarious!