Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Hats Off To The Colts Fans At Lucas Oil

Coltsman1788

As an out-of-state Colts fan, I just want to give a shot-out to all the good faithful loyal Colts fans that have filled Lucas Oil Stadium and continue to support our team. I had heard some disturbing reports about the Indy fans being fair weather but seeing the public display of support for this team right now is really encouraging. Thanks for continuing to hold it down for the Blue Shoe Nation. +1 Indianapolis.

I've had season tickets for a while and continue to go (never missed a game) and for all the people (mostly other fans) saying that Colts are only fair weather fans have made them look foolish. Colts fans have been, every week awesome at the games. Can't say enough.

Also, what was awesome was after the game NFLN asked Reggie to go to the set and the crowd was chanting very loudly Reggie, Reggie, Reggie! Idk if you could hear how loud it was through the TV set, but it was loud! Really cool!

Hey, if i can come all the way from Idaho, then there is no reason to give up in this team!

i felt so honored to be able to spend the day looking at all the colts gear, wandering around the stadium, and getting to meet Manning that i really think people take it for granted. It was the most incredible experience of my life. The crowd was in an absolute uproar the whole game. And when Reggie caught the TD pass, WOW! The stadium went crazy!

thank you colts, mr. Irsay, and eeryone that make these games possible.

Love: Number1coltfanidaho!!!