Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Cleveland Browns' new uniforms

MTC

Like the brown jersey minus the hideous orange numbers, the white jersey is pretty perfect. The all orange needs to be locked in a vault and sunk in the Arctic Ocean. The "Browns" name on the leg is very "PINK" by Victoria's Secret. I guess Browns on the leg is better than on the butt, no pun intended....

Get a darn logo on the helmet Cleveland & when did orange become the new Brown? Were you afraid that UPS was gonna sue you over trademark color infringement? 

Win 10 games a season & then I will actually pay attention to your franchise okay. Until then, stop wasting my time with pointless antics like this advertising gimmick. 

The only 1 I feel sorry for is Joe Thomas. Sorry man. On a quality club, you would be elevated to an NFL icon status or a football god. Sigh...

Like the brown jersey minus the hideous orange numbers, the white jersey is pretty perfect. The all orange needs to be locked in a vault and sunk in the Arctic Ocean. The "Browns" name on the leg is very "PINK" by Victoria's Secret. I guess Browns on the leg is better than on the butt, no pun intended....

Browns & Victoria Secret.  haha Not a connection I would have made corgi, but you get bonus points for your artistic creativity & ingenuity my man. I'll give you that.  :hat:

Color is the last thing I notice on the cat walk. I'm just saying...LOL! 

Is the orange uniform for away games & the darker colored jersey for home games or vice versa. Orange is just a horrible NFL color period. It reminds me of nuclear radiation & Chernobyl: A catastrophic calamity. 

Great for a Megadeth album cover, but sucks for an NFL team. JMO. Honestly Cleveland, orange inspires neither the fans nor the players. 

Megadeth-Greatest_Hits-Frontal.jpg

It would funny to see a comedy skit either on SNL or Funny Or Die.com about Chester Cheeto suing the Browns over the identical shade of orange color scheme wise in a fabricated court of law to me.

Yeah I know, SW1's humor is a bit strange. I will admit that. Ha! Ha! 

"Respect the Past; Represent Future"...What exactly has Cleveland done in the past that is noteworthy? Zilch. Just try to lose fewer games moving forward. Crawl before you run. 

Get a darn logo on the helmet Cleveland & when did orange become the new Brown? Were you afraid that UPS was gonna sue you over trademark color infringement? 

Win 10 games a season & then I will actually pay attention to your franchise okay. Until then, stop wasting my time with pointless antics like this advertising gimmick. 

The only 1 I feel sorry for is Joe Thomas. Sorry man. On a quality club, you would be elevated to an NFL icon status or a football god. Sigh...

Yeah, Im with ya SW1! Put a Rottweiler on the helmet. Something. Anything! Plain Jane or Plain Shane doesn't cut it anymore. I understand tradition, but mercy sakes, this is the 21st century.

Hate to say it, I like the old style Brown jersey with the white numbers a lot more. 

I do wonder sometimes if the Browns aren't some extended social experiment into how much pain and humiliation you can inflict on a fanbase before they abandon a team entirely. They don't deserve the level of support they get from their fans. 

I liked the old traditional looks the best. That said I understand the need to get bolder more vibrant colors and attract the younger crowd.....because after all the old fans have surely died off and given up on this organization so they need some new fans lol. Just kidding.

I liked the old traditional looks the best. That said I understand the need to get bolder more vibrant colors and attract the younger crowd.....because after all the old fans have surely died off and given up on this organization so they need some new fans lol. Just kidding.

I thought they kept a classic/clean look