Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Rams Fans Celebrating Our Win...want To Pick Up Luck!

They would never trade a young QB who has produced great numbers. They spent a lot of money on him and he's the franchise going forward. They're not going to restart by going with Luck. The fans want to pick Luck, probably because they want to trade him for a bunch of players. Plus, the fans don't choose, the FO does.

Im not sure they could trade Bradford if they wanted to. He makes a ton more money than any rookie QB a team could get and quite frankly, Bradford hasn't done squat so far. Not to mention the fact, he's always injured and kind of frail. I think the Rams would be stuck drafting Kalil or trading the pick. With all that said, the Colts still get the 1st pick with a loss next week.

Im not sure they could trade Bradford if they wanted to. He makes a ton more money than any rookie QB a team could get and quite frankly, Bradford hasn't done squat so far. Not to mention the fact, he's always injured and kind of frail. I think the Rams would be stuck drafting Kalil or trading the pick. With all that said, the Colts still get the 1st pick with a loss next week.

No they won't, because they're beating the Jags.

No way the Rams pick Kalil with the first pick. Even if they couldn't get an extra first they could get something. They'd trade to get SOMETHING, I mean anything, before they just pick Kalil with it. I mean even if it was a 3rd round pick, why not take it. Move down 2, 3 spots, still get your guy and get SOMETHING out of it. And lets face it, theres gonna be alot of people calling so this hypothetical situation isn't gonna happen.

Guys..seriously think about it... Bradford has a HUGE contract and has missed almost the entire season... if the Rams had the #1 pick, they could no doubt trade it, but they could also take Luck and trade Bradford... Washington or Miami would both have serious interest in Bradford..especially Washington! They could take Luck and still have another top 10 pick... I think Washington would do it if they only gave up their first round pick and maybe a mid round pick or something! Rams could take Luck and then Jeffrey, or Luck and Martin / Reiff, or Luck and a defensive player! The cap space the Rams would save in trading Bradford... I think they would really do the trade and the partner would be Washington who no doubt need a QB!

Rams already have a QB in Bradford....He's been hurt this season and after his promising rookie campaign, big things were expected. Obviously, those things didn't happen due to an anemic Rams offense....

I think the Rams want to build around Bradford.....They need a dynamic WR to compliment Lloyd, another RB to keep Jackson fresh, and a TE.....

I don't think it would be a good idea if the Rams draft Luck, but they can if they want to. I like Sam Bradford and think he is a very good quarterback, or at least while he was in college. If I was the Rams, I would try to get Matt Kalil to help solidify the O-line, but that would be tricky to do.

I don't think it would be a good idea if the Rams draft Luck, but they can if they want to. I like Sam Bradford and think he is a very good quarterback, or at least while he was in college. If I was the Rams, I would try to get Matt Kalil to help solidify the O-line, but that would be tricky to do.

I think they go for the lineman like you say .....Rambler.,...

Because they cant trade Bradford..I think he has $30 mi, guaranteed on his contract...

I see the Rams sticking with Bradford, but I could also see them going after Luck at the same time. Consider Washington loved Bradford coming out of college, they would give up their first and possibly their second for him... Rams would free up a tremendous amount of cap space from Bradford, more after this season, but that would allow them to continue to get free agents, and multiple draft picks to rebuild. They would have Luck, and either Reiff/Martin or a WR weapon with Washington's first round pick. But they would probably trade for the bounty Luck would bring.. as the COLTS SHOULD DO if they are given that opportunity!

If we pick No.2..the Rams...might draft Luck for someone else.,.and then deal him if that team drafted what the Rams wanted.

But we could also do that...

If we can get Cleveland (which has 2 No. 1s) to draft two players we want.....we draft Luck and deal him to them...at the end of the 1st round

I think it would make more sense to select Luck and then trade him for picks and players, but before the team selects anyone. For example if it were to be Cleveland, they will have 4-6 and 25-32.. It would better serve the Colts to trade him before their pick so they can select what they want, not hope the Browns select what Indy would want!