Indianapolis Colts
Dustin

Scouting Report: Final Hub Post - All 48 write-ups (Updated 13/04/2015)

Considering abdullah size, he will not go until 3rd or 4th round, they have him ranked as #3 top back but I just dont see it....hes a 3rd down rb

I feel kind of bad, all of this hard work and film study...Colts didn't draft any of the guys you scouted. I still appreciate the hard work and hope you continue to do this in future years.

I feel kind of bad, all of this hard work and film study...Colts didn't draft any of the guys you scouted. I still appreciate the hard work and hope you continue to do this in future years.

I came back to this topic with the exact intention of looking back at what Dustin thought on some of our picks...

I came back to this topic with the exact intention of looking back at what Dustin thought on some of our picks...

Yeah, I kind of blew of metaphorical football fuse, but I'll have profiles of the rest of our guys up in a week or two. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Wait, so the players‘ agency wants to take away the opportunity of the fridge players to make an impression at training camp to make the team against the odds?!   So much for the American Dream, I guess. 
    • To add to this:   Which WR will break out this year?   We have Hilton who may or may not stay healthy and start to begin to decline, so lets look at everyone else. Pittman seems pro-ready already. He's a 6'4 receiver who fits favorably with Rivers and can win 50/50 balls while dominating in the end zone. He'll be very important. Parris Campbell should be healthy this year. He's our HR threat. Can break any catch for a TD. I believe he can be a good slot receiver for us. Zach Pascal has shown glimpses even with Brissett, so I have confidence in him as a no4. Guys like Fountain and Patmon have potential as well and we will probably keep all 6. IMO, Pittman and Pascal are the safe options to take a step forward with Rivers while Campbell is the high ceiling player with a lower floor. Any breakout from Fountain and/or Patmon would be a bonus.
    • While the colts have had a number of good additions for the 2020 colts team, there are still a number of questions that might not even be answered this year.   Who will be the future of the colts QB   I have stayed on the side that was against signing Rivers. I can understand why the colts did it with the lack of an off-season most likely being a strong reason behind it, however I'm concerned if this does become a multiple year thing with Rivers. Don't get me wrong, I will root for Rivers, however I can not see him being the reason the colts will win this year. I think the run game and defense will be the driving force which is leaving me to wonder who will be the future franchise QB.   2021 free agents   While I know we are projected to have another large cap for 2021, we have 8 starters in 2020 hitting the market. Also big contracts looming for Leonard, Smith, and possibly Turay.   Oline depth   This truly scares me as I am not confident the line can hold up if anyone gets hurt especially with Rivers as the QB. Clark, O'Donnell, Patterson, Green, Eldrenkamp, and Pinter will most likely be the depth and that does not make me excited. Pinter and O'Donnell are rookies, Patterson is basically a rookie, and Clark has never proven to be a viable option.   Our young pass rushers   The colts not re-signing Sheard tells me the colts wanna see what they have in Turay and Benogu. Lewis imo will be traded. I just don't think the colts see him as part of the future. I think Turay and Benogu have shown very good potential and the colts have also added Kendall Coleman who can be a sneaky good pass rusher depth. Autry has been mentioned as moving to DE which I can see, however I'm not sure how well he could set that edge.   Leonard, Moore, and Buckner   I will start by saying that is three great players to run the cover 2, however what I'm wondering is how much different of an approach we will take when it comes to running our defense now. I feel with the talent we have on the dline now, we can actually play more man and put it on our dline to get home. I feel corner has more questions which is why I'd rather we put it on our dline to help the secondary.    
    • It looks like the TC rosters will be 80 not 90
    • This question should be ask more towards the end of training camp.   
  • Members

• Fluke_33

Fluke_33 1,354

• icf

icf 136

• NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan 21,152

• coltsva

coltsva 1,691

• SteelDragon

SteelDragon 453

• NFLfan