Indianapolis Colts
Dustin

Scouting Report: Final Hub Post - All 48 write-ups (Updated 13/04/2015)

Considering abdullah size, he will not go until 3rd or 4th round, they have him ranked as #3 top back but I just dont see it....hes a 3rd down rb

I feel kind of bad, all of this hard work and film study...Colts didn't draft any of the guys you scouted. I still appreciate the hard work and hope you continue to do this in future years.

I feel kind of bad, all of this hard work and film study...Colts didn't draft any of the guys you scouted. I still appreciate the hard work and hope you continue to do this in future years.

I came back to this topic with the exact intention of looking back at what Dustin thought on some of our picks...

I came back to this topic with the exact intention of looking back at what Dustin thought on some of our picks...

Yeah, I kind of blew of metaphorical football fuse, but I'll have profiles of the rest of our guys up in a week or two. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• the sweep with Rogers was the most "exotic" play call of the game..
    • Al-Quadin Muhammad DE I'm thinking? #97
    • https://coltswire.usatoday.com/2019/08/17/indianapolis-colts-jack-doyle-hale-hentges-better-younger-version/?utm_source=smg&utm_medium=wasabi&utm_content=home-hero
    • Still seeing "ifs" around Rogers. Unless Campbell comes back tomorrow and kills it at both slot and PR,  Rogers is a lock. Even if Campbell comes back and kills it, Rogers is still very likely to on the 53. He's running with the ones, he hasn't screwed up, and he still looks to be the best bet at PR given the snaps and performance thus far. The biggest threat to Rogers IMO was having both Campbell and Fountain balling out. Since Fountain is out of the conversation and Campbell is still gimpy, pretty clear.   It's probably more of a conversation between keeping a 6th WR and 4th TE right now. Pascal isn't making a lot of noise for the 6th spot, but Hentges is making a lot of noise. Not sure Hentges would pass waivers at this point and make it to the practice team. So long as Cain looks 100%, and Funch doesn't get hurt, I think they'll likely stay with 5 WRs. I can see Hogan and Dulin on the PS.
  • Members

• jmac_48

jmac_48 423

• NM_Colts

NM_Colts 172

• Moosejawcolt

Moosejawcolt 417

• DarkSuperman87

DarkSuperman87 3,635

• krunk

krunk 11,176

• gacoop1