Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

LaRon Landry is turning into The Incredible Hulk

danlhart87

Has anybody seen The Running Man SINCE THE 80s???

That movie was really close to being a great movie. Several things in it gave me that idea the few times I've seen it since, including yesterday. I liked how Richard Dawson's reply to everything every insubordinate said to him was WHAT'S A MATTER WITH YOU STEROIDS FRIED YOUR BRAIN!?!?!

That movie was really close to being a great movie. Several things in it gave me that idea the few times I've seen it since, including yesterday. I liked how Richard Dawson's reply to everything every insubordinate said to him was WHAT'S A MATTER WITH YOU STEROIDS FRIED YOUR BRAIN!?!?!

That movie is a great movie in terms of renting something when you have friends over and a bottle of wine and want to get trashed watching something, and Maria Conchita was beautiful back in the day (still is!) 

It also oddly predicted something in the future with reality TV

That movie is a great movie in terms of renting something when you have friends over and a bottle of wine and want to get trashed watching something, and Maria Conchita was beautiful back in the day (still is!)

It also oddly predicted something in the future with reality TV

Right...that's just 1 detail that made it ag. so well. A remake would would kill imo.

The film is a travesty compared to the book. Done properly it could have been a genre defining film a la Bladerunner at that time.

He is or was a football player. Now he is a body builder. If he put as much time and energy into football as he does in the gym he might have been better. His bulk does not relate to the football field.

Bingo, I think Landry just really isn't interested in playing football compared to bodybuilding. It was a means to an end and he's made enough millions to juice and lift to his hearts content. I fully expect a WWE appearance.

Bingo, I think Landry just really isn't interested in playing football compared to bodybuilding. It was a means to an end and he's made enough millions to juice and lift to his hearts content. I fully expect a WWE appearance.

Yeah, I predict that 100%. I remember Shawne Merriman joined WWE.