Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

All I Want For Christmas Is....

braveheartcolt

The number one pick! Don't blow it Colts!

Whether you love or hate the FO, think we should take or leave Luck, prefer Addai to Brown, or think Caldwell should go or stay, everyone have a safe and happy festive season, and all the best for 2012.

I'l be off the board for a while I think, as I experience my first every Christmas / New Years abroad. In Boston, then NYC. Hoping to catch the Colts game in Boston tonight....if they show it!

Also taking my Patriot loving wifey to Foxboro on Chrismas Eve. Do I cheer for the Dolphins, or support my lovely wife? That's a tough one!

Will be watching the week 17 Giants / Cowboys game in a house full of Big Blue fans. I just hope they have a chance to win the division.

So, go well one and all, have a great time.....

Freedom.............

That sounds like so much fun and I am jealous as I have never been to Boston or NYC (unless you count changing planes at JFK).

To answer your question, you should support your lovely wife while inwardly cheering for the Dolphins. :)

Hope you have a great time!

You have to cheer for the Dolphins so that your wife can playfully pick on you when the Patriots win. That gets the excitement going far more than just being in steady agreement with her at all times.

Women like to be challenged, if ever so slightly. Have fun with it, and it could be a game within a game, all ending with a bang.

I, too, want the #1 pick in draft. No, I hate seeing the Colts losing. But this season is lost. To come out if with Manning next year and Luck as the backup would, five years from now, be worth the sucky year.

Just think of it this way. Five years from now, it might be Luck's Colts buring Ryan Mallet's Patriots. Yeah, I know, Brady wants to play for 20 more years, but we'll see

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Yep. He must of woke up Thursday with it. I assume Pinter will play center if he can’t go. That tackle slot is worrisome if smith can’t go. The defense is looking ridiculously banged up.
    • QB is hard.  It's easy to sit back and expect guys to look like Marino but every QB has a different ceiling and a different path to that ceiling.  And again getting there is a long and tough road and the toughness in that road includes everything from injuries to quality of the team around them.   Richardson still looks like the guy we saw on tape in college.  He is an elite run threat who can put the ball anywhere on the field, but his consistency in ball placement is not good.  I used to believe that can't be fixed.  Until Josh Allen.  Now these types of QBs are guys teams will take a flyer on, because of supply and demand, and the immense impact if you can hit on one of them.  But here we are and he's still the same QB, which is a bit of a concern to me at this point.   It's not like he doesn't still have time to get his game in order.  He does.  And even if he fails in Indy he'll have another chance with another team due to his talent level.  So it's still too early to get all crazy about where he's at.   For myself I'll say what I keep saying about him: he needs to learn to move the offense from the protection of the pocket.  That is how you have a long career and end up in the Hall with a million passing yards.  If he does not develop that part of his game the end result will be his teams will use his legs to move the offense and he'll get hurt and miss time and demonstrate why RBs have such a short shelf life.  So his career is in his hands.  He has to learn and do it or he'll suffer the results.
    • I wonder how Kelly got his neck injury he seemed fine and even practiced on Wednesday right,
    • Seems like every time the Colts face the Steelers the OL gets injured smh.
    • Through three games, Richardson is tied for sixth among QBs with 18 rushing attempts (6.0 per game). That's about half of the rushing attempts of league leaders Jayden Daniels, Lamar Jackson, and Jalen Hurts. https://www.statmuse.com/nfl/ask/nfl-qb-rushing-yards-leaders-2024
  • Members

• Boondoggle

Boondoggle 988

• chad72

chad72 18,682

• DavePSL

DavePSL 125

• SOMDColtsfan

SOMDColtsfan 441

• Superman

Superman 22,114

Moderators