Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

#BringBobBack's Mock Draft 3.5

Round 1 #29 : Alvin "Bud" Dupree OLB Kentucky

Round 2 #61 : Derron Smith FS Fresno St.

Round 3 #93 : Ameer Abdullah RB Nebraska

Round 4 #128 : Steven Nelson CB Oregon St.

Round 5 #165 : Derrick Lott DT Tenn-Chatt

Round 6 #204 DaVaris Daniels WR ND

Round 6 #206 Nick Boyle TE Delaware

Round 7 #244 Takoby Cofield OT Duke

Round 7 #255 Imoan Claiborne S Northwestern St.

UDFA's: Neiron Ball ILB Florida, Chucky Hunter DT TCU, Akeem Hunt RB Purdue

Shane McDermott C Miami, Bernard Blake CB Colorado St., Cam Worthy WR ECU

I would be pretty happy if this is how the draft played out. However, it might be a bit of a stretch to get Dupree at 29, and Nelson in the 4th. I believe Dupree is gone easily by 25 due to his athleticism and upside, and Nelson should be gone by the late 2nd to early 3rd. Like I have said before I am also a big fan of Lott in the 5th. Good job on the UDFAs too there is a lot of nice pickups there that are undervalued.

I would be pretty happy if this is how the draft played out. However, it might be a bit of a stretch to get Dupree at 29, and Nelson in the 4th. I believe Dupree is gone easily by 25 due to his athleticism and upside, and Nelson should be gone by the late 2nd to early 3rd. Like I have said before I am also a big fan of Lott in the 5th. Good job on the UDFAs too there is a lot of nice pickups there that are undervalued.

i decided to redo my draft to change a couple picks but feel like i'm happy with the selections in this draft

Dupree is my favorite prospect of this draft and while i agree with you that he most likely is gone by 29 there is always the possibility or could just be a lot of wishful thinking.

Derrick Lott is another one of my more preferred prospects who i've been putting in my mocks since the first one i would almost be tempted to reach for him in the late 4th just to make sure we get him feel like he could really help the D-Line

i decided to redo my draft to change a couple picks but feel like i'm happy with the selections in this draft

Dupree is my favorite prospect of this draft and while i agree with you that he most likely is gone by 29 there is always the possibility or could just be a lot of wishful thinking.

Derrick Lott is another one of my more preferred prospects who i've been putting in my mocks since the first one i would almost be tempted to reach for him in the late 4th just to make sure we get him feel like he could really help the D-Line

I am not knocking your picks at all I like almost all of your picks and UDFAs just I feel that there is some wishful thinking. It is possible that somehow Dupree falls to us if there is a run on another position leading up to our pick. Nelson and Claiborne I feel will be gone a full round to two earlier than you have them going in your draft. However, if this is how our draft played out then I would be very happy as we would have stole some players.

Dupree is going to be an animal. Has the full package to play on the strong side. Can play standing or with his hand in the dirt. Can drop into coverage too. I would trade up for him depending on how things pan out.

most likely the only way to get Dupree is to trade up for him keep wondering what it would cost to get in to the middle of the first round

I am not knocking your picks at all I like almost all of your picks and UDFAs just I feel that there is some wishful thinking. It is possible that somehow Dupree falls to us if there is a run on another position leading up to our pick. Nelson and Claiborne I feel will be gone a full round to two earlier than you have them going in your draft. However, if this is how our draft played out then I would be very happy as we would have stole some players.

i don't feel like you knocked my picks just an honest opinion need to work on my mock drafting for my last one closer to draft day mabe rethink the 1st round pick to someone more likely to be there at 29

i don't feel like you knocked my picks just an honest opinion need to work on my mock drafting for my last one closer to draft day mabe rethink the 1st round pick to someone more likely to be there at 29

Good because that was not my intention. I feel like you have solid players in your draft a lot of the players I like as well. Just some minor changes, and I think you got it.