Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

#BringBobBack's Mock Draft 3.0

Round 1 #29 : Alvin "Bud" Dupree OLB Kentucky

Round 2 #61 : Duke Johnson RB Miami

Round 3 #93 : Derron Smith FS Fresno St.

Round 4 #128 : Jake Ryan ILB Michigan

Round 5 #165 : Derrick Lott DT Tenn-Chatt

Round 6 #204 : Antwan Goodley WR Baylor

Round 6 #206 : Nick Boyle TE Delaware

Round 7 #244 : Takoby Cofield OT Duke

Round 7 #255 : Deon Simon NT Northwestern St.

UDFA: Cariel Brooks CB Adams St., Shane McDermott C Miami, Neiron Ball LB Florida

Jahwan Edwards RB Ball St., Chucky Hunter DT TCU, R.J Harris WR New Hampshire

Dupree won't be available at 29, I don't think. Also even if he is I do not want a part of that... NO THANKS. His tape is awful.

The rest is okay, I like Cofield, Lott, and Ryan. But I also don't think Smith will be there at 93. But you could easily replace that pick with the Best Available S at that point, I like Duke but would rather have Abdullah, or Coleman.

Dupree won't be available at 29, I don't think. Also even if he is I do not want a part of that... NO THANKS. His tape is awful.

The rest is okay, I like Cofield, Lott, and Ryan. But I also don't think Smith will be there at 93. But you could easily replace that pick with the Best Available S at that point, I like Duke but would rather have Abdullah, or Coleman.

i disagree on Dupree think he's at least #3 Pass Rusher behind Beasley and Fowler and of his tape that i've seen i think he's got amazing potential

i disagree on Dupree think he's at least #3 Pass Rusher behind Beasley and Fowler and of his tape that i've seen i think he's got amazing potential

Shane Ray EASILY above Dupree. Any day of the week. Dupree lacks pass rushing stills on the major. His tape is so bleh it hurts me. Where you get the potential is in coverage and the run game. Somewhat like a Jamie Collins minus the pass rush. Dupree does have potential but not as a pass rusher, that's the aspect he has to work on the most. And anyways it's very unlikely he's there at 29. I could see him going 8,13 and won't slide past teams like Cincinnati, Denver, Baltimore, and Dallas. 

Shane Ray miles ahead of Alvin Dupree and it's not close. Dupree is lacking pass rush skills, and overall intuition and anyways very unlikely he's there at 29 anyways.

Shane Ray EASILY above Dupree. Any day of the week. Dupree lacks pass rushing stills on the major. His tape is so bleh it hurts me. Where you get the potential is in coverage and the run game. Somewhat like a Jamie Collins minus the pass rush. Dupree does have potential but not as a pass rusher, that's the aspect he has to work on the most. And anyways it's very unlikely he's there at 29. I could see him going 8,13 and won't slide past teams like Cincinnati, Denver, Baltimore, and Dallas. 

Shane Ray miles ahead of Alvin Dupree and it's not close. Dupree is lacking pass rush skills, and overall intuition and anyways very unlikely he's there at 29 anyways.

not sure where you getting that shane ray didnt participate at the combine and looks like a huge bust to me nothing bout him impresses me

not sure where you getting that shane ray didnt participate at the combine and looks like a huge bust to me nothing bout him impresses me

Any analyst has Ray over Dupree. No question. Ray was usually the 3rd overall pick before the combine now he's usually 6th or 8th 13 AT THE LATEST. But the EARLIEST I've seen Dupree is 13. Just a question, Have you watched any Dupree or Ray tape? Ray pops. Much of Duprees tape is pitiful. No question To the media Ray is better than Dupree but also tape, and my personal opinon. Ray is a top prospect and Dupree's tape is horrible.

Difference in opinons. Many analysts love Ray. I do too. Watch his Draft Breakdown against South Carolina. He's one of if not my favorite prospects in this draft.

I've watched him. He's stiff and doesn't have good agility. His perceived quick first-step in just good snap anticipation. Weak and can't shed blocks. He'd have been a 2nd rounder last year. 

like you said to dustin differing opinions but i'm fine with that glad you like derrick lott who i really hope we can get