Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Texans-Colts Predictions

Captain Americolt

Why does anyone care about "blowing" the freaking Draft? Let the Draft happen when it gets here. There is no such thing as throwing a draft unless you give every pick away (see: Oakland) for what amounts to a mediocre team. We don't need the #1 pick to be successful next year, 4 years from now, or in 10. Dynasties aren't built because of #1 picks. We play to win this game, because that's what the players and coaches are supposed to do.

okay, one more then I'm done responding because this is a pointless debate. That said, you don't think they want to stay on this team? That's playing for their jobs - this job. Plus, I'm sure there are some players on this team that wouldn't get signed anywhere else They are playing for their jobs. Not sure why you're still arguing with me. You said they didn't deserve jobs, so why would you care? I've digressed on a pointless off-thread argument to long. Have a good christmas, silent hill!

why are poeple so dense today? must be a full moon. I don't care if they want to stay on the team or not. If people on this team wouldn;t get signed elsewhere (aka Curtis Painter) then they have no business even playing for this team. No one of any value to the colts is playing for their job this season. Thats a fact. I'm done.

Why does anyone care about "blowing" the freaking Draft? Let the Draft happen when it gets here. There is no such thing as throwing a draft unless you give every pick away (see: Oakland) for what amounts to a mediocre team. We don't need the #1 pick to be successful next year, 4 years from now, or in 10. Dynasties aren't built because of #1 picks. We play to win this game, because that's what the players and coaches are supposed to do.

Listen to Doogan...

Let me ask you this. Which is better for this team from a future perspective. Disregarding all personel in the draft. Is a #1 pick better than a #2 or #3? Statistics say YES. So how is the #1 pick not better than winning a pointless game at the end of a pointless season?

Yeah i mean if we get the #3 pick, there is still a chance we could get luck. The vikings might want matt kalil(to protect christian ponders blind side) and i see alot of mock drafts having st. Louis taking justin blackmon at #2(they desperately need help at wr. They already used a #1 pick on bradford)

This is completely off topic, but Shefter tweeted yesterday that the #1 pick in this year's draft would likely go for 3 #1 picks and 2 #2 picks. If true, the Vikings or Rams would be foolish not to deal that pick, as would the Colts but that's a whole other issue.

Prediction: Colts 17, Texans 14. Foster scores twice. Brown scores a TD and the D scores a TD on a pick 6.

Let me ask you this. Which is better for this team from a future perspective. Disregarding all personel in the draft. Is a #1 pick better than a #2 or #3? Statistics say YES. So how is the #1 pick not better than winning a pointless game at the end of a pointless season?

Hey you said on your previous post your were done? What happened change you mind or had to get another post in? :lol:

Still getting a feel for some of the newer members. (I took a few years off to have a few babies) I remember Jaric and JJ and some of the other long-time characters. But it's funny how I always seem to disagree with the same people!

That's not a dis - I'm sure they're great people. But as opinions go, I always seem to butt heads with the same few who shall remain nameless :jump:

I watched very little of the pre-game show,(I think it ran 25 minutes longer then needed) and all those experts predictions made me think these Texans were world beaters and we would be down 50-0 by halftime,then the game started.I knew that the :coltslogo: were not a very good team but also saw that this Houston team for all the praise heaped upon them pre-game are not a heck of alot better.