Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts lucky ghost mock 1.1

It's alright.

I'd rather have DL help early over ILB. And even if we stick with ILB I'd much rather have a different ILB from Perryman (Kendricks, Dawson, heck even Shaq Thompson as a S/LB) 

I like Rollins, but would rather go somewhere else at 61, but wouldn't complain with him though, Shaw too.

I want DL in the 1st, but other than that its fine with me. I like Rollins and Hardison. That may be a reach on Shaw, but he can be a good free safety IMO, if he's not set on playing corner. I like Artis Payne alright too. And I love Derrick Lott. He could be one of the hidden gems of this class IMO.

The Colts will not draft 2 CB's in their first 3 picks.      That is their strongest position, next to QB.       Davis, Toler, and Butler are FINE.   Even IF they can potentially play S.      The pass rush is the priority.    I don't care how good Indy's secondary is...  if they cannot consistently put heat on the QB then it's all for not.  And a 32 year old Trent Cole is not the answer.   

First pick I expect will be BPA....   and I expect every other pick to go on the D side.    and perhaps a RB.

29th pick : Denzel Perryman ILB Miami

61 pick : Quentin Rollins CB /S Miami Ohio

93 pick : Josh Shaw CB USC

128 pick : Marcus Hardison DE ASU

165 pick Cameron Artis Payne RB Auburn

204 Derrick Lott DE

206 Shane Carden QB

244 Jamon Brown OT

a lot of posters seem to be with me on selecting Derrick Lott i like the guy alot and glad to see other colts fans like him as well

i liked alot of the other picks as well but that one in particular was my favorite

I used to want Perryman until I watched some of his tape. If you think Perryman is a good pick you owe it to yourself to watch this:

RSP Film Room No.12 - LB Denzel Perryman w/Ryan Riddle:

By contrast watch kendricks (he rocks)

RSP Film Room No.30: UCLA LB Eric Kendricks:

a lot of posters seem to be with me on selecting Derrick Lott i like the guy alot and glad to see other colts fans like him as well

i liked alot of the other picks as well but that one in particular was my favorite

I agree, I am also a big fan of Derrick Lott, he could be a steal in the later rounds.