Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Madden ratings for 2015 draft class

Is there a site that has projected ratings for this year's draft class now incase someone wants to create some of the rooks instead of waiting til late August for the new madden?

Typically you will have to wait till right after the draft and people will of had made some... a good site to go on is gaming sports forum and you just click on madden and the people make draft class rosters... the site is called operationsports.com

Typically you will have to wait till right after the draft and people will of had made some... a good site to go on is gaming sports forum and you just click on madden and the people make draft class rosters... the site is called operationsports.com

Thanks.

I'm really interested in some of the rb`s, especially Coleman. And DGB,he's a freak!

Mariota won't be a top grade. To maddens credit they don't overrate rookie QBs.

I wouldn't be too sure about that, Madden puts way too much emphasis on speed and Mariota has plenty of that. I would also expect for him to get a few extra points if he's drafted by the Eagles so I could see him being like a 78-80 which would put him pretty high for a rookie.

I wonder what Duron Carter will be?

Probably rather low.  While Colt fans are excited about Carter, reality is that the Carter signing wasn't some big news. . . In fact with the exception of it being Chris Carter's kid, it was really more or less an obscure signing.  

It's unlikely that people in general, including the people at Madden are going to consider Carter to be a very highly rated player at first.

Probably rather low.  While Colt fans are excited about Carter, reality is that the Carter signing wasn't some big news. . . In fact with the exception of it being Chris Carter's kid, it was really more or less an obscure signing.  

It's unlikely that people in general, including the people at Madden are going to consider Carter to be a very highly rated player at first.

I agree. But I think he will be a lot higher on field than his madden rating.

I agree. But I think he will be a lot higher on field than his madden rating.

Hopefully. . . but he'll have to prove it first.  The worry is of course that he might have a hard time seeing the field.  It's highly doubtful that he'd beat out TY Hilton, Andre Johnson, or Donte Moncrief. . . So at best he's our #4 wide receiver on a team that often uses 2 TE sets.