Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Wilfork signs with Houston

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your shtick is old. You hate Schaub yet you think we would be better off with him. DeAndre is more then capable as we saw last year, we don't need our old vet anymore. Haters gonna hate I suppose. We will see how much better we are when the games are played.

Yep we will. Same as the last few seasons is my bet.

or in the trainers room with Clowney

Wilfork has had a long and prosperous career and has barely missed any playing time in 12 years... dunno why you would suggest he'll be injury prone with an unproven rookie like Clowney..

You mad he didn't choose the Colts or something?

Wilfork has had a long and prosperous career and has barely missed any playing time in 12 years... dunno why you would suggest he'll be injury prone with an unproven rookie like Clowney..

Yeah, he is.

He is 350 on a repaired Achilles. He isn't getting younger. I was one of the few that didn't want him.

Your shtick is old. You hate Schaub yet you think we would be better off with him. DeAndre is more then capable as we saw last year, we don't need our old vet anymore. Haters gonna hate I suppose. We will see how much better we are when the games are played.

what have the texans ever done to acquire haters? 

what have the texans ever done to acquire haters?

Enough it would seem. I remember quite a few crybabies on this board as recently as our last win over the Colts. Some people just can't deal with losing to the "lowly" Texans.

On the real though, it has to suck when the best player in your teams history asks to be cut so he can go play with your rival. Dude seriously asked to be cut just so he could play on the Colts. Ouch.

He didn't want to spend his entire career having never won in Indy

He's still not getting a ring. Should've went to New England. We call it the Manning Effect when screwing up so colossally.

Wow, the Schaub effect must be really bad. David Carr effect, Rosenfeld effect? Some pretty terrible effects out there