Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bernard Pollard [Merge]

The Colts greatest need is on Defense/ Safety. So Im confused. Bernard Pollard, A former Raven under Pagano knows the system, And is proven to decapitate Patriots players.. Is just sitting there?  Not to imply he is the complete answer but what could it hurt to have him even for a one or two deal?  I would LOVE to have a Patriots KIller on our team!!!

Pollard would be a good addition. We could sign him then draft a Safety in the 2nd or 3rd to replace him the following year. Or during the season if Pollard wasn't playing well. I love his smash mouth, in your face style, and we need guys like that on our team.

Do you really want an aged defensive player that hasn't done anything recently just because his past of knocking out Patriot players?

He's done. I don't see him doing it again.

we did sign mike Adams....not that he has ever done anything...but he is old as well lol

Pollard would be a good addition. We could sign him then draft a Safety in the 2nd or 3rd to replace him the following year. Or during the season if Pollard wasn't playing well. I love his smash mouth, in your face style, and we need guys like that on our team.

Sign Pollard and Wilfork and build through the draft. I think that would be a solid team.

I have a picture of Evans drop and Cundiff's miss in my living room. I just have to add Joe's game ending pick from this season and the collage will be complete. :)

Nah....yours doesn't have the same luster....the same appeal...the same pure level of satisfaction...around these parts. So I will roll with the Old Crow on this one. Bernard Pollard is my vicarious hero...he does what Colts defenses can't ever seem to do! Lol

Nah....yours doesn't have the same luster....the same appeal...the same pure level of satisfaction...around these parts. So I will roll with the Old Crow on this one. Bernard Pollard is my vicarious hero...he does what Colts defenses can't ever seem to do! Lol

I will take wins over injuries but that is just me. lol.

The Colts greatest need is on Defense/ Safety. So Im confused. Bernard Pollard, A former Raven under Pagano knows the system, And is proven to decapitate Patriots players.. Is just sitting there?  Not to imply he is the complete answer but what could it hurt to have him even for a one or two deal?  I would LOVE to have a Patriots KIller on our team!!!

Maybe it's the fact that he suffered a ruptured Achilles less than six months ago. 

I will too. The six Baltimore Championships versus four for the Patriots, plus the cartoon x's over Patriot eyes in the collage.

"plus the cartoon x's over Patriot eyes" haha

I will take our four SBs in the modern era to your two any day. Best part of my collage is Suggs "OMG" face after the cundiff miss.