Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Houston By 6 1/2

oldunclemark

.....There's that 6 1 /2 thing again..

......have the Colts topped the spread 3 weeks in a row?/

I sure would like this better Indy it it was 7 1/2..especially with Houston on their 3rd QB

..and on the road on a short week...

...But we are a field goal machine!!!..take the Colts to cover again.

The Colts will get blown out this week..

This looks like it went as well as you saying the Colts were tanking before the Pats game

This team has really impressed me since the Balt. game. But lets not kid ourselves now... the last 2 weeks have been some good ball. Against Tenn, and Houston (who had NOTHING to play for) The Colts were totally getting their butt's kicked mid year.

Common sense would have told anyone after the first win there will be a let down. BUT there was not... and I like to see that. It tells me this team does in fact have a ton of pride. Which I was doubting.

Rock on Colts.... Win one more and we can put this Luck ^cowpatties^ to rest.

This looks like it went as well as you saying the Colts were tanking before the Pats game

You don't think so? They had one competitive game (Carolina) from NO to NE... and NE would have beaten Indy into pulp if not for letting off the gas. They had a really bad stretch of football. But they turned it around...

and I give credit to everyone on the Colt staff. It is impressive to go through the season they went through and turn it around. I love it personally.

This team has really impressed me since the Balt. game. But lets not kid ourselves now... the last 2 weeks have been some good ball. Against Tenn, and Houston (who had NOTHING to play for) The Colts were totally getting their butt's kicked mid year.

Common sense would have told anyone after the first win there will be a let down. BUT there was not... and I like to see that. It tells me this team does in fact have a ton of pride. Which I was doubting.

Rock on Colts.... Win one more and we can put this Luck ^cowpatties^ to rest.

I think a lot of people were doubting our pride...

That's what makes Thursday so great..

the announcers kept saying how surprised they were the Colts were hanging in there..

They kept talking abut the atmosphere in the LOS....

The Colts have had a great run and Thursday (more so than the win over Tenn)...told me its not over..