Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Frank Gore's still got 2 more good, 1,000yrd seasons left in him. Plus, when my boy Vick Ballard comes back with a vengeance, he and Gore will make a really good 1-2 punch. Then Boom's here too, so I don't think Bradshaw's coming back personally. Maybe we can hide Tipton on the P.S. for a minute too.

We do often forget about Ballard, will he ever be healthy?  

Are we going to pretend Gore isn't injury prone too? I mean he's good, but I don't see how we can use injuries as an excuse not to re-sign Bradshaw cheap when we sign Gore who is older and also gets hurt.

Are we going to pretend he is injury-prone?

He has a history with injuries that shouldn't be glanced over.

It's important we put a good supporting cast of RBs behind him. I think with a limited workload Bradshaw would be worth it. I won't fret if we let him go, but it would suck.

He hasn't missed a game in 4 years.

He has a history with injuries that shouldn't be glanced over.

It's important we put a good supporting cast of RBs behind him. I think with a limited workload Bradshaw would be worth it. I won't fret if we let him go, but it would suck.

He hasn't missed a game in 4 years.

^ this....

Gore has been one of, if not THE, most durable backs for the last 4 years, consistently producing over 1,000 yard seasons to boot.

How can you say he is injury prone?.....

When Bradshaw is healthy, he's awesome. Give him the same deal as last year, and hopefully he can sustain health longer since Gore will be doing most of the punishing for us. A Gore/Bradshaw 1-2 punch would suck for opposing defenses.

Bradshaw spilit carries with TR last year and still could not make it through half the games.  He was injury prone before he came to Indy and did nothing to suggest that has / will change going forward.

IMO - his time as a Colt has come and gone.

Bradshaw spilit carries with TR last year and still could not make it through half the games.  He was injury prone before he came to Indy and did nothing to suggest that has / will change going forward.

IMO - his time as a Colt has come and gone.

Bradshaw played 10 games.

I still think he's worth $855k/yr for 4.7yrs/carry and 7.9 yrds/catch for 10 games.  (729 all purpose yards) 

Bradshaw played 10 games.

I still think he's worth $855k/yr for 4.7yrs/carry and 7.9 yrds/catch for 10 games.  (729 all purpose yards) 

And then in week 8 (or week 10) you are looking for someone to replace him.

Would be shocked if they bring him back.