Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CR91

Nfc East

that division is nuts. the eagles can still win the division if they beat the cowboys this saturday and the jets beat the giants and if the eagles win next week and the giants beat the cowboys and i think all of that will happen. who do you guys think will win the east

you think that's bad? Check out the AFC West, all four teams can still win it.

i know the chiefs if they win out will win the division. its crazy. we can have two 8-8 teams winning their division

NFC = Nobody Freagin Cares (about them)

That division is a joke. The best team in that division has the toughest schedule in the league, and when given a chance to win they >>> it up. The Boys are looking like the favorites, but you never know. The hottest team in that division is 2 games back and the sad thing is... they might win the division.

I'd be shocked if we won the division. I would however be thrilled if we can give our fans an early Xmas present with a win over Dallas.

I'd be shocked if we won the division. I would however be thrilled if we can give our fans an early Xmas present with a win over Dallas.

i'm not an eagles fan, but i always enjoy seeing the cowboys lose

i'm not an eagles fan, but i always enjoy seeing the cowboys lose

Sometimes I enjoy it more depending on how our season is going at the time. Earlier this season, when we beat the Redskins after 4 straight losses, I had already had the enthusiasm sucked out of me, and I was pretty emotionless, but later that day when Brady threw the game winning TD pass to Hernandez with 22 seconds left to beat Dallas, I screamed my head off.

The Cowboys will win it and go 1-and-done again, nothing to see here. I did like the Cowboys chance in the playoffs a lot more if DeMarco Murray had no gotten hurt though.

Well, not anymore.

your team will a lot better with a whole year and TC together eaglejoe8

your team will a lot better with a whole year and TC together eaglejoe8

I do expect a much better season next year, although as long as Reid is here, I expect it to end just like his previous 13 seasons have. With no ring.