Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SubZero

Packers

After getting upset by the Cheifs and having there starting RT Bulaga suffer an injury then will they rest there starters

Well they are definally outplaying the Bears.

I thought Chicago looked decent to start and had a chance, but that fell apart by halftime.

Well, the way they play at home, it looks like an easy road to the SB.

That's impressive. Hope he doesn't break it though.

5 TDs! How many does he need to break the TD record?

That's impressive. Hope he doesn't break it though.

5 TDs! How many does he need to break the TD record?

6 I think?

I believe they said he now has 45 TD's, and Brady's record is 50? 45TD's and 6 INT's.....WOW!

Well, the way they play at home, it looks like an easy road to the SB.

I don't know, I think the Saints will be a pretty dangerous team come playoff time and could give a serious challenge to the Packers. If we had a Saints-Packers matchup in the postseason it would be pretty tough for me to say that the Packers would win without a problem. Every time I watch the Saints their offense is as explosive, if not at times more explosive than Green Bay's.

I don't know, I think the Saints will be a pretty dangerous team come playoff time and could give a serious challenge to the Packers. If we had a Saints-Packers matchup in the postseason it would be pretty tough for me to say that the Packers would win without a problem. Every time I watch the Saints their offense is as explosive, if not at times more explosive than Green Bay's.

I agree on the Saints.

FO stats- offense NE,NO,GB. And Car 4th? They are no 1 in rushing.

KC is 29th in offense ahead of IND at 30.

I agree on the Saints.

FO stats- offense NE,NO,GB. And Car 4th? They are no 1 in rushing.

KC is 29th in offense ahead of IND at 30.

There's just something in Brees that makes him dangerous and very hard to beat. IMO it's that no one throws a prettier pass in the NFL than him. He always puts it in the exact spot for his receivers to catch. And you have that feeling in which you expect the pass to be completed after Brees throws it. The ball just comes out of his hand so soft and smoothly, and is deadly accurate whether it be a short or deep pass.

Ok, I'll stop kissing up to Brees.

There's just something in Brees that makes him dangerous and very hard to beat. IMO it's that no one throws a prettier pass in the NFL than him. He always puts it in the exact spot for his receivers to catch. And you have that feeling in which you expect the pass to be completed after Brees throws it. The ball just comes out of his hand so soft and smoothly, and is deadly accurate whether it be a short or deep pass.

Ok, I'll stop kissing up to Brees.

well watching some of the NO-ATL game...what makes him so good is his "quick" scramble and good throwing on the run. Guy has to be contained in the pocket.