Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nobody

Colts in the mix for Antrel Rolle. Update: Rolle signs with Bears.

So, Colts also in the mix for Rolle. Interesting.

— Michael C. Wright (@mikecwright)

March 11, 2015

Finally a safety. 32 years old and not good last year though.

We're getting the band back together.

might as well go get wilfork too and rename the team. the horseshoe is U shaped

Dont care about where he went to college. As far as I'm aware he's one of the better safeties left in FA, so let's bring him in. Still want us to draft a safety or two in the draft.

If the Colts land him and Wilfork trade the Colts name to Baltimore for five first rounders and rename the franchise the Hurricanes

his play has been inconsistent last couple years graded out negatively last year oon pff i believe but he can be a solid safety and

has great veteran leadership from what i hear i'd sign him he seems like he could be a guy to take a chance on 2 years 4-5 million?

Rolle's good in coverage, but he's still on the decline. I think I'd rather draft a Safety. I'm worried about our defense being so old. We need young playmakers. So Grigs better make this draft count. Maybe we'll get lucky like Seattle and hit big on a bunch of mid rounders too.

So, Colts also in the mix for Rolle. Interesting.

— Michael C. Wright (@mikecwright)

March 11, 2015

Finally a safety. 32 years old and not good last year though.

We're getting the band back together.

Soon it will be the Cocoon Colts 

Would like to see a 1 or 2 year deal for him...shouldnt be to pricey

draft a promising ball hawking safety....have him sit a year or two with dewey behind rolle and adams and develop together then take over when both have retired.

what happened to howell???

We should definitely sign him and Wilfork.  I bet they both have gas left in the tank and would be motivated to play with their friends/former teammates.

im sure if we go back a year there would have been alot of people with the same attitude towards signing adams....look how that turned out

I'm very meh on this. If anything, I'm leaning more towards not signing him.

Im with you here. We already have one 34 yr old safety, we need someone younger faster and stronger

If we were to sign him, it wouldn't be for that much. I'd say go for it. 

Rolle's good in coverage, but he's still on the decline. I think I'd rather draft a Safety. I'm worried about our defense being so old. We need young playmakers. So Grigs better make this draft count. Maybe we'll get lucky like Seattle and hit big on a bunch of mid rounders too.

Signing another safety -- any FA safety -- doesn't mean we won't also draft one.

I'm expecting the Colts to take a safety in the draft.    The only question is what round?

One year vet minimum is fine. But already have one old safety. Needa draft Prewitt!

He'll never take vet minimum

No question we're gonna draft someone. This would be a veteran presence until the youth is ready.

If be fine with it for cheap. It wouldn't change the draft at all.

Cole, Herremans, Gore, Johnson, Langford combine for less guaranteed money than Torrey Smith+Byron Maxwell.

Im confident that a Rolle signing and/or Wilfork signing will be worth it.

Also, getting Rolle and/or Wilfork will really put us in an even better position in terms of drafting Best Player Available.

Just thinking unrealistically out loud here...

IF having Gore potentially helped helped get AJ, would it be worth signing Rolle IF we knew it would help sway Wilfork to come here to do the whole "UM reunion tour" thing?

haha

He's pretty bad now. However, he might be the best available...

Ron Parker. Rahim Moore

Bears are supposedly signing Dashon Goldson. Not signing Antrel Rolle. Antrel Rolle and Colts have mutural interest.

So.... you guys know what that means.

Would the Colts even have enough $$$ to potentially even sign Rolle let alone Wilfork as well??   That was just be going ultra crazy with former Miami Hurricanes lol..  Indianapolis Hurricanes, not sure if it really has a ring to it. 

None the less a lot of people don't seem to think Rolle is good anymore but isn't he always around the ball, the guy seemed to have a great season in 2013.

Rolle gone. 

Would the Colts even have enough $$$ to potentially even sign Rolle let alone Wilfork as well??   That was just be going ultra crazy with former Miami Hurricanes lol..  Indianapolis Hurricanes, not sure if it really has a ring to it. 

None the less a lot of people don't seem to think Rolle is good anymore but isn't he always around the ball, the guy seemed to have a great season in 2013.

We have the money for Wilfork I believe yea. We can make one more signing and thats about it. 

That's way more than I would of offered. I was thinking $2 million or less. 

Rahim Moore is about the only guy left I am interesting in. 

As of now, Colts have shown zero interest.