Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Antonio Johnson, Kyle DeVan, Eric Foster & Michael Toudouze - ALL Signed!!!

Hal

good, it goes to show you that he's probably going to be starting next year. Would like to see him and Moala start, with Nevis rotating. Foster should go back to being a backup DE, and Pressley should be the 5th guy, with Ricardo Matthews being on the practice roster, and coming to the active roster for injury purposes. Anyways, I'd like to see how much they resigned Johnson for.

source?

Peyton said it during the interview.

I love how AJ plays. But doesn't that say something when our best DT is off of someone's PS? I know DT is one of the toughest position to play, but it seems we just don't value that position.

Colts.com is reporting Devan signed a contract with the team. A good move in mind. Very undersized but he plays with a ton of heart. They are also reporting Eric Foster is back as well. Another good move in my mind.

Cant wait to to see the O-line compition play out this year. Sould be fun to watch. Also, any news on Castonzo's contract? Whats the hold up with him?

Colts.com is reporting Devan signed a contract with the team. A good move in mind. Very undersized but he plays with a ton of heart. They are also reporting Eric Foster is back as well. Another good move in my mind.

Cant wait to to see the O-line compition play out this year. Sould be fun to watch. Also, any news on Castonzo's contract? Whats the hold up with him?

I'm glad DeVan's back. I watch the o-line on every down and you're right, he plays with a LOT of heart.

the team has re-signed defensive tackle Antonio Johnson, one of its unrestricted free agents. He has appeared in 29 regular-season games the past two seasons, 17 as a starter.

The Colts also signed defensive lineman Eric Foster, a restricted free agent and offensive linemen Kyle DeVan and Michael Toudouze, a pair of exclusive free agents. It also claimed tight end Tyson DeVree off waivers from Cleveland.

My link

good i like that we resign aj, but why toudouze he never plays not to mention all the o-linemen that we have already

Toudouze has played a few games but I'd be willing to bet it's because teams can have 90 guys in camp instead of 80 so they are just filling up the roster. And with the 1st tackle spots locked down (AC, CJ(assuming he will be re-signed per reports), Diem, Ijilana)why bring in an unknown? bring in someone and see if they have worked enough in the off season to make the roster.

good, it goes to show you that he's probably going to be starting next year. Would like to see him and Moala start, with Nevis rotating. Foster should go back to being a backup DE, and Pressley should be the 5th guy, with Ricardo Matthews being on the practice roster, and coming to the active roster for injury purposes. Anyways, I'd like to see how much they resigned Johnson for.

If you believe that, then you weren't paying attention to how well Matthews was playing at the end of last season. Pressley won't even make the team.

I don't care for Devan, i would rather see Mclendon, thomas, pollak or just about anybody else playing guard.

I'm not a big fan, but he was our best/most consistent guard last year. I thought Pollak played much better than anyone gives him credit for, but DeVan did okay once he got back into the lineup. Not to say that we can't upgrade, and maybe that will mean McClendon and/or Jaimie Thomas, but it's for the best that we keep DeVan at this point.

When Bill Polian and Peyton spoke, both singled out Joseph Addai and Antonio Johnson as two people the team wanted to target with the extra cap space Manning's new contract afforded them. Addai we heard was re-signed yesterday. Re-signing Mookie was the real news today. The 6'3, 310 pound Johnson was really the only defensive tackle worth a dayum for the Colts last season.

The Colts also re-signed guard Kyle DeVan and tackle Michael Toudouze. Eric Foster, a restricted free agent, was inked as well.

So, if you are keeping score at home (and I know you are), Peyton's contract and the cap relief it granted were used by Bill and Chris Polian to re-sign the same people the Colts had on their 10-6 team last year. No improvements. No pieces were 'added.'

Just the same guys.

(i did not right article copied it)

When Bill Polian and Peyton spoke, both singled out Joseph Addai and Antonio Johnson as two people the team wanted to target with the extra cap space Manning's new contract afforded them. Addai we heard was re-signed yesterday. Re-signing Mookie was the real news today. The 6'3, 310 pound Johnson was really the only defensive tackle worth a dayum for the Colts last season.

The Colts also re-signed guard Kyle DeVan and tackle Michael Toudouze. Eric Foster, a restricted free agent, was inked as well.

So, if you are keeping score at home (and I know you are), Peyton's contract and the cap relief it granted were used by Bill and Chris Polian to re-sign the same people the Colts had on their 10-6 team last year. No improvements. No pieces were 'added.'

Just the same guys.

Lets recap...you say the same guys...the same guys that went 10-6 with 8 millin injuries last year...enough said...