Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Did Ernie Sims Really Have 15 Tackles Sunday?

oldunclemark

Probably not. The only thing filled with more lies that tackle stats are injury reports.

Still though, that doesn't mean had a bad game or anything. Just that I'd be suprised if all those tackles are really tackles or if he was just around the ball when he got tackled.

This is SOP for all NFL teams by the way. Ask Ray Lewis if you doubt that. (Ok, don't ask him, he might stab you, but he gets credited for far more tackles than he actually makes was the general point.)

Probably not. The only thing filled with more lies that tackle stats are injury reports.

Still though, that doesn't mean had a bad game or anything. Just that I'd be suprised if all those tackles are really tackles or if he was just around the ball when he got tackled.

This is SOP for all NFL teams by the way. Ask Ray Lewis if you doubt that. (Ok, don't ask him, he might stab you, but he gets credited for far more tackles than he actually makes was the general point.)

To be honest..jaric..

I kinda agree,,,

I didnt notice him to that extent...

(didnt ray lewis say.."There a felon in every defensive huddle in the NFL?)

Classic Sugar Ray

http://www.nfl.com/g...hts&tab=analyze

Says 8 tackles with 7 assists. Our team seems to gang-tackle everyone, so our assist numbers have been ridiculous.

Thats why I find it funny when people say Pat Angerer is near tops in tackles. He's not even close. He's like 26th in the NFL. He has 67 tackles. The other 65 are assists, which are an even less reliable stat than tackles.