Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Frank Gore and Andre Johnson heading to Indy (Report)

Dustin

Carter, Hilton, Johnson, Moncrief, Nicks? Allen and Fleener. Gore pass blocking and catching out of the backfield with a improved OLine and Run game. We can definitely be lethal. Defense just needs to be touched up and I think we are set. Forreal.

Gore, cross our fingers for a healthy Ballard, throw in "Boom" and Tipton.  Watch out Defenses !!

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The man scratches big checks and does what many fans wish their owners would do. I highly doubt his presence would dampen chances. JMO.

Totally with you and agree, it was just a little kidding around. I am sure he is valuable more than many of us know in terms of bringing guys in.

This is about like asking which bikini Kate Upton would wear on a private, romantic getaway. haha

Kate Upton, Andre Johnson, & Frank Gore should never go in the same sentence unless it is the premise for a joke. I'm just saying. Only teasing!  

Ahh the suspense!!!

Yeah, I've always wondered what the perfect meal is to land a highly sought after athlete is...Steak, barbecued ribs, or just the ambiance of the restaurant, coaches, players, or the owner picking up the check. 

Only one person couldn't run for over 4.0ypc behind that offensive line, and we all know who that was

Still can't deny our offensive line needs plenty of work. Pass protection last year was also terrible at times.

The O Line blocked outstanding in the playoffs but not very consistent during the regular season. Pleentttyyy of work still need to be done with offensive line especially run blocking wise.

Still can't deny our offensive line needs plenty of work. Pass protection last year was also terrible at times.

The O Line blocked outstanding in the playoffs but not very consistent during the regular season. Pleentttyyy of work still need to be done with offensive line especially run blocking wise.

left side is good with Castonzo and Mewhort. No reason to think that the line play in the playoffs wasn't helped by Holmes joining the starting line so he should be the center. On the right side GC played very well at tackles his first year here and it is well documented he had injury issues last year so you assume that if he's full healthy he revert bsck to the GC from two years ago. That leaves one hole at right guard that the guard from the Eagles should fill. Everyone else is for depth.

"If you build it, he will come." --"Field Of Dreams" 1989 film line. 21st Century modification: If our o-line can create a crease, Frank Gore will punch through it. Works for me. 

"I feel the need; the need for speed." --"Top Gun" 1986 film line. 21st Century modification: What we lost with Wayne's departure, we gained in Johnson. Steady hands & crisp route running.

I admire both these seasoned veterans who know what to do in crunch time with the game on the line. Please God stay healthy gentlemen. I can handle if they lost a step or 2 just help INDY keep drives alive. Thank you. 

left side is good with Castonzo and Mewhort. No reason to think that the line play in the playoffs wasn't helped by Holmes joining the starting line so he should be the center. On the right side GC played very well at tackles his first year here and it is well documented he had injury issues last year so you assume that if he's full healthy he revert bsck to the GC from two years ago. That leaves one hole at right guard that the guard from the Eagles should fill. Everyone else is for depth.

I think Harrison had a good start but he declined really fast(i think Chuck did say that he didn't have the stamina necessary to play on the NFL a problem for almost every rookie) so i gonna love the fight for the starting C position btw Harrison and Holmes whoever who wins it we won, i'm a little concert about the right side but i think if Gosder is healthy we have a good OL. I think we are gonna draft a T to replace Gosder eventually.

Last I read, he spent the night in Indy. I'm sure they're ironing out a deal this morning. He and Gore both arrived on the same flight (Irsay's jet)

We all know Grigs doesn't let anyone leave here without a contract

haha just got this bad image of Grigs having Andre chained to a chair hahaha

Looks like "all or nothing at all" moves for Indy as I heard the Colts are going to pay Mr. Luck some money after this season so that will cut back on their budget for the 2016 season. With Gore in the right uniform we should have a very respectable running attack.................finally!! 

Looks like "all or nothing at all" moves for Indy as I heard the Colts are going to pay Mr. Luck some money after this season so that will cut back on their budget for the 2016 season. With Gore in the right uniform we should have a very respectable running attack.................finally!! 

The Herremans signing is nothing to sneeze at in regards to the running game either. He grades out pretty well as a run blocking RG. We should see at least some improvement in the overall run game. I would also guess they draft a back in the upper-mid rounds. The RB position will be one to watch this season.

Hank baskett....nah, I was thinking more along the lines of Da Rick Rogers....at least baskett got a playboy bunny as a wife....Rogers just got a kick in the butt out the door.

Them's fightin words around here.

You never, eeeeeeeeever talk bad about Roy hall, mike hart, Tim Fugger, or darick Rogers. You just don't.

Posted Today, 05:41 AM

HungarianColtsFan, on 11 Mar 2015 - 03:37 AM, said:snapback.png

Such a small plane...I thought Irsay is having a bigger one.

That's probably his spare plane, the junker that he lets other people borrow. :)

LOL!  It believe it is a Gulfstream III and will seat 10-12 comfortably, and 19 max. But Jim might be getting a new one, because the Rolls Royce engines on it do not pass Stage 3 noise tests, and it is not allowed to fly after December 31, 2015 unless fixed.  He needs to (if not already done) replace the engines with noise compliant jet engines, or install hushkits on the current engines to keep it in the air.  Otherwise he'll need to scrap it and by another plane that meets noise standards for planes under 75,000 lbs.

LOL!  It believe it is a Gulfstream III and will seat 10-12 comfortably, and 19 max. But Jim might be getting a new one, because the Rolls Royce engines on it do not pass Stage 3 noise tests, and it is not allowed to fly after December 31, 2015 unless fixed.  He needs to (if not already done) replace the engines with noise compliant jet engines, or install hushkits on the current engines to keep it in the air.  Otherwise he'll need to scrap it and by another plane that meets noise standards for planes under 75,000 lbs.

Hmmm

hqdefault.jpg

New user here. Just registered to announce myself as the newest Colts fan. I have denounced my association as a fan of the 49ers after their stellar display of mismanagement this past season. I have actually been a quiet fan of the Colts the past two seasons. Just want to say, congrats to all of the Colt's fans on the signing of #21. We (and his teammates) call him, "Frankie" here in the Bay. You will not find a more sincere and hard working player on your roster. He may have lost a step or two speed wise but not on his ability to read. Make no mistake, he can hit the hole like no on else. If you have a decent O-line, you are going to LOVE Frank. I am excited about the 2015 Colts and can't wait to see #21 do his thing.

All the best from the City By The Bay.

LOL! It believe it is a Gulfstream III and will seat 10-12 comfortably, and 19 max. But Jim might be getting a new one, because the Rolls Royce engines on it do not pass Stage 3 noise tests, and it is not allowed to fly after December 31, 2015 unless fixed. He needs to (if not already done) replace the engines with noise compliant jet engines, or install hushkits on the current engines to keep it in the air. Otherwise he'll need to scrap it and by another plane that meets noise standards for planes under 75,000 lbs.

I bet I can guess what you do for a living!!!

Anyway....hoping some news comes out soon before I wear our my refresh button!!!!!

New user here. Just registered to announce myself as the newest Colts fan. I have denounced my association as a fan of the 49ers after their stellar display of mismanagement this past season. I have actually been a quiet fan of the Colts the past two seasons. Just want to say, congrats to all of the Colt's fans on the signing of #21. We (and his teammates) call him, "Frankie" here in the Bay. You will not find a more sincere and hard working player on your roster. He may have lost a step or two speed wise but not on his ability to read. Make no mistake, he can hit the hole like no on else. If you have a decent O-line, you are going to LOVE Frank. I am excited about the 2015 Colts and can't wait to see #21 do his thing.

All the best from the City By The Bay.

Welcome aboard....the "Stanford kid" at QB is probably happy to have Frank too. Hopefully another tweak or two to the O-line will make both their jobs easier.

Sorry to see the Niners upheaval...its been a crazy 6-12 months....but all new Colts fans are welcomed so enjoy the ride!