Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Frank Gore and Andre Johnson heading to Indy (Report)

Dustin

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Then, get Antrel Rolle too, while you are at it.

Andre Johnson, Frank Gore, Vince Wilfork and Antrel Rolle. I don't think anyone will complain Irsay and Grigson did not try. :)

Well, the Patriots of 2007 had a mix of vets and young guns that took them to the SB, so let's not dismiss vet experience as not important. On D, I think a little bit vet experience helps, and when Luck is kept upright on a key 3rd down play by Gore in the playoffs, we will cherish it when it happens :).

would like antrel rolle with searcy and adams think that would be great

I say we bring Reggie back for the minimum and allow him to enjoy this glorious season.

We cant promise him playing time though.

If we have all these guys from the U coming like Gore, Johnson, and possibly Wilfork, then I will pray Reggie retires and becomes a coach or something just to get in on this reunion lol

People are just throwing things out there on twitter hoping it sticks. They don't know anything just like we don't know anything. Just because the Colts have the Cap money where the main name out there.

This guy is reliable.

loved the UVA campus when i saw it my cousin goes there

My sister has got 3 degrees from there, and she was a Cheerleader during the Matt Schaub/Thomas Jones/Wali Lundy days. I worked there for a bit, have strong connections and feelings for that school.

Had Gore and AJ as near locks, and now I'd put all attention to Searcy if I were Grigson.  It'd be nice if we could get Searcy and still have enough $ to sign T. Cole.  Between Cole and Mathis, there would be enough pass-rush to ensure much better pressure on the QB this year...

Thanks, wasn't sure with the updates to Butler, Overton, Reitz, Herremans, etc.

I looked this morning on overthecap.com not sure when the last update, but they were showing us around 43 million but that was before Reitz was announced so I'm guessing were still around 40, no lower than 37 or 38

Johnson has long been one of my favorite non colts players to watch.  Just the consummate professional on the field, plays hard every play and almost impossible to defend at times.  If it wasn't for his ill timed fumble the Texans may have won that first game against the Colts.  If he comes to Indy, he better not do that again.

I will say also, Vontae Davis struggled against one receiver last year and that receiver was Johnson.

Gore... I like Gore but if the Colts keep running the ball 4 times a half it won't matter who is carrying the ball.

Had Gore and AJ as near locks, and now I'd put all attention to Searcy if I were Grigson.  It'd be nice if we could get Searcy and still have enough $ to sign T. Cole.  Between Cole and Mathis, there would be enough pass-rush to ensure much better pressure on the QB this year...

Im pretending Mathis wont be there this year. Need some better guys up front.