Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Fan Support Today Was Great

oldunclemark

I thought the fans boosted the Colts significantly today...

...We trailed and looked bad in a first half that was as boring as dirt...

By there was a LOT of enthusiam ...especially on third down...

I'd be surprised if noneof the players mentioned how lucky they are to get that kind of

support after a 13-game losing streak..

i have to agree.

Classiest fans in the NFL......................still.

I'm in Pa, so I watch games on Sunday Ticket, but it sounded and looked like the fans were supporting and enjoying.

Maybe the best part was when Addai fumbled and Saturday picked it up and bumbled a couple yards to cheers and excitement. (we might have lost yards)

With some of the talk a few weeks ago about the "Fire caldwell" chants, I'm impressed the fans have, for the most part, supported the team.

And how about "Dancin' Donald" Brown?! Where the heck has this come from?

Looking back, the Offence didn't do as much as the score suggests. The defense stepped up across the board and even had turnovers.

Still, bottom line, i haven't seen this team quit all year (maybe late in 4th qtr of NO game).

I'm proud of the team and coaching (tho the offensive play calling got a lil conservative).

A win is a win.

i have to agree.

Classiest fans in the NFL......................still.

I'm in Pa, so I watch games on Sunday Ticket, but it sounded and looked like the fans were supporting and enjoying.

Maybe the best part was when Addai fumbled and Saturday picked it up and bumbled a couple yards to cheers and excitement. (we might have lost yards)

With some of the talk a few weeks ago about the "Fire caldwell" chants, I'm impressed the fans have, for the most part, supported the team.

And how about "Dancin' Donald" Brown?! Where the heck has this come from?

Looking back, the Offence didn't do as much as the score suggests. The defense stepped up across the board and even had turnovers.

Still, bottom line, i haven't seen this team quit all year (maybe late in 4th qtr of NO game).

I'm proud of the team and coaching (tho the offensive play calling got a lil conservative).

A win is a win.

That's a very good point...Wool...

We dont know how to call plays because the old country boy has been doing it for a decade..

We ran Brown between the tackles with no fullback in the game against an 8-man front in the 4th quarter.

The TD in a lot of resepcts was a fluke