Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Orlovsky Better Blocker Than Qb?

oldunclemark

That 80-yard run.....the play of the year

The best play Orlovsky made all year..

The best run Brown has had all year...

.......Should we resign Danny O as a blocking back.?

We'll be able to get him cheap..

I have a better idea......

525105.jpg

I hear he makes a sparkling H2O

Well he can't block any worse than Dallas but he's better off sticking with QB'ing (more handing off and less throwing). Congrats to him making a play when needed and winning the first game of his career. Looks like our formula for winning is running the ball, running the ball, running the ball, and making some defensive plays. We can still take Jacksonville (and maybe Houston) if we play another decent game.

Well he can't block any worse than Dallas but he's better off sticking with QB'ing. Congrats to him making a play when needed and winning the first game of his career. Looks like our formula for winning is running the ball, running the ball, running the ball, and making some defensive plays. We can still take Jacksonville (and maybe Houston) if we play another decent game.

OH man......why the hate for Dallas...He's the man.

Did you forget 100 catches....2 years ago...???

..and that formula sounds Like Denver...and they got smoked today

OH man......why the hate for Dallas...He's the man.

Did you forget 100 catches....2 years ago...???

..and that formula sounds Like Denver...and they got smoked today

Well he has 29 receptions and 299 yards for the year and hasn't had a good game yet. I'm not impressed. I'm not hating on the guy because he's played well in seasons past for us and he should be able to get back there. The real point is guys need to stick with what they do best in this league..and they better be good at that! Orlovsky and Clark better not try to adding "great blocker" to their resume.

Denver's getting smoke cause they made back to back turnovers in the 2nd quarter. But they are also winning games with that formula.

Well he has 29 receptions and 299 yards for the year and hasn't had a good game yet. I'm not impressed. I'm not hating on the guy because he's played well in seasons past for us and he should be able to get back there. The real point is guys need to stick with what they do best in this league..and they better be good at that! Orlovsky and Clark better not try to adding "great blocker" to their resume.

Denver's getting smoke cause they made back to back turnovers in the 2nd quarter. But they are also winning games with that formula.

I was mostly kidding....

You know. Comedy...?

....We won today.