Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tatupu

Grav

I like Tatupu, and I think skill wise, he's better than Brackett, but Gary is a great leader, and a great guy who is the captain of our defense. We can't just get rid of him, plus his contract is not done, and we wouldn't release somebody just like that. Plus the Colts aren't big in the free agency, and it's very rare to see the Colts pick up a big name free agent.

I don't think we will sign any veteran free agent. And I just don't get it. I'm fine with the we built through draft strategy but if you can't strengthen positions through the draft (like we did with the safety and dt position) you should consider veteran free agents! and there was a guy like mebane available for a reasonable price there.

I don't think we will sign any veteran free agent. And I just don't get it. I'm fine with the we built through draft strategy but if you can't strengthen positions through the draft (like we did with the safety and dt position) you should consider veteran free agents! and there was a guy like mebane available for a reasonable price there.

http://www.colts.com/forums/index.php?/topic/377-why-the-colts-should-avoid-free-agency-like-the-plague/