Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• If Lamar Jackson is activated, then I like Brown a lot. Just make sure Lamar is playing first! 
    • @Jared Cisneros @teganslaw   Marquise Hollywood Brown - opportunity plus opposition meet with the Cowboys. Both Mark Andrews and Willie Snead are likely out because of Covid protocols they won’t clear by Tuesday.   Other than running the ball, who’s Lamar going to throw to? I feel he’s going to carry the momentum from the Steelers game only because of the lack of options for Lamar in the passing game.   Thpughts??? Of course, if Mark Andrews were playing that I also have on my roster, I’d be playing him over Marquise Brown.
    • Wentz appears to be a mess right now.  And his contract just makes acquiring him almost prohibitive.  I think Darnold makes the most sense if we have to move on from Rivers.  He's talented, his contract is perfect and I think Frank and his staff could really up his game.  I think we are the perfect spot for him.  Ballard could use the cap savings to further solidify and strengthen the team.  
    • For fantasy purposes I hope Jacoby doesn’t vulture a TD or two from JT lol.
    • Yes, punter is a position of importance.  Before the Colts-Titans 2 last week one of the reporters on ESPN (I think Matt Hasselbeck) said during predictions that he was taking the Titans and thought the game changer would be the punter, noting how much better they are in the field position battle when their healthy punter is on the field compared to the guy who messed up a few punts in our win during the first week.   However, if Ryan Allen was that effective a P, he likely wouldn't be on the waiver wire late in the season.  I tend to agree that Rigo will probably be back soon as it sounds like he had successful surgery removing a tumor which was not spreading to other parts of the body.  I have not seen where the tumor was or anything else aside from that.... however, I could see this game as a 'live tryout' for Allen, if he stinks cut him, if he does great and it doesn't look good on Rigo returning soon then sign him to the active roster.
  • Members

• Dogg63

Dogg63 1,457

• Lancer1

Lancer1 267

• legend300

legend300 120

• GoColts8818

GoColts8818 11,186

• richard pallo

richard pallo 3,103

• w87r