Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Spring Practice has 'sprung' for some Universities, and many more starting SOON

Nothing earth shattering to say here, but since BrentMc11 started this topic, I had to take a peek because Brent doesn't start threads that often & it was cool to check out my WI Badgers in the Big 10.

When Brent speaks, I listen man.  

I just thought it was soooo soon.  Not many people come to this section.  Sorry the Badgers hoops team went down last night Brother.

wisconsin-badgers-football-generic-graph

I just thought it was soooo soon.  Not many people come to this section.  Sorry the Badgers hoops team went down last night Brother.

wisconsin-badgers-football-generic-graph

haha it happens. Bo Ryan & the Boys will bounce back. At least 59-53 is a respectable loss & not a blowout. A well timed loss can be a good thing. It helps a team refocus. Maryland had a better night on the court floor. WI will be alright. 

haha it happens. Bo Ryan & the Boys will bounce back. At least 59-53 is a respectable loss & not a blowout. A well timed loss can be a good thing. It helps a team refocus. Maryland had a better night on the court floor. WI will be alright. 

No doubt.  I like Wisconsin.

Thanks for the Badger support Brent & Jay! Being Big 10 Champs again is pretty sweet fellas. Nice!  :thmup:

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncb/recap?gameId=400595552

http://btn.com/2015/03/01/wisconsin-celebrates-first-big-ten-championship-since-2008/

Brother outta likes but will be back with one. You know well I will give credit where credits do, Wisconsin is a class act IMO . Love Bo and his coaching style , reminds me of one we had down this way , but with more versatility and less stubbornness toward the way the game changes. :thmup: