Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superman

Your favorite player in the draft

Hard for me to narrow it down to 1:

Vic Beasley

Shane Ray

Phillip Dorsett

T.J Clemmings

Tyler Lockett

Todd Gurley is #1.

Honorable mentions: Phillip Dorsett and Jalen Collins

Jordan Philips, Danielle Hunter, Stephone Anthony, Jaquiski Tartt on D 

Tyler Lockett, Brandon Schreff, Thomas Rawls, Vince Mayle on O

Just to name a few.

I don't know I really like Danny Shelton think he can be a dominate nose. Wish we could get him somehow. There were several others that seemed to have a pretty good combine and improve their stock.

Ajayi

Went back and watched again after my original profile. Dude is going to be good.

Some are Vic Beasley, Dante Fowler, Leonard Williams, Danny Shelton, Kevin White, DGB, Melvin Gordon, Denzel Perryman, and Paul Dawson. My favorite overall would be Shelton.

Hard for me to say in General as I've just been looking for players in our general area, but... I love me some Denzel Perryman.  Also (I know this guy is very unpopular around here) BUT I would love for us to take a chance on Gerod Holliman.  I don't see a lack of physicality when I watch him.  I just see a horribly un-coached player who has no clue how to tackle yet. You can't teach how he is always around the ball.  The rest you can.  Jmo of course :-)

Abdullah is intriguing to me as well with Armstead a guy I'm on the fence with.  Mckinney is going to be there in the 2nd and Wouldn't mind taking a chance if we invested in the first on the Line.  All in all though I'm extremely intrigued at the versatility of Thompson.  Belichek usually utilizes players like this and I just hope he goes to a creative coach who can fully utilize him.

Quandre Diggs is my type of guy also fundamentally sound but lack of natural gifts.  I'd love to have him sit with Butler and maybe one day take that 2 spot from Toler.  

1st to 2nd Round: Alvin Dupree, Kevin White, Shaq Thompson, Jordan Phillips, Duke Johnson, Laken Tomlinson

Eric Kendricks and Kevin Johnson

Mid to Late Rounders: Derrick Lott, Trenton Brown, Lorenzo Doss, Anthony Harris, Marcus Hardison,

Antwan Goodley, Gus Johnson, Donovan Smith, Neiron Ball, and Andre Davis

Been following Dorial Green-Beckham since high school. Jahwan Edwards because he has a great story and is a local small school guy. I think Danny Shelton will probably be the best player from this class. Tyler Lockett, Jaelen Strong, Andrus Peat, Jaiston Fowler and Tyler Varga are all up there as well. Gonna have to go with Dante Fowler though.

Jamil Douglas OG/OT Arizona State, Love his ability to get to the 2nd level easily

Among the guys who are slated to go in the third round or later, Marcus Hardison is going to be an explosive interior Dlineman. He is the Geno Atkins/Jurrell Casey of this draft, and I think he'll be even better than those guys. I hope we draft him.

Trae Waynes CB from MSU I'm a MSU fan and really wanna see everyone goin to the NFL succeed

Just hope he goes some where I can actually stand

Kendricks

Trae Waynes

Devante Parker

Brandon Scherff

For the lower rounds:

Rob Havenstein

Shaq Mason

David Johnson

David cobb

Mariota is going to make a GM look really smart.

I disagree.  Mariota is going to get a GM fired.  He is not worth a first round pick, to me; much less a top ten pick (which he will likely be).

I disagree.  Mariota is going to get a GM fired.  He is not worth a first round pick, to me; much less a top ten pick (which he will likely be).

Based on the talking heads saying he doesn't go through progressions, I'm sure.

Among the guys who are slated to go in the third round or later, Marcus Hardison is going to be an explosive interior Dlineman. He is the Geno Atkins/Jurrell Casey of this draft, and I think he'll be even better than those guys. I hope we draft him.

I am all over him man I hope we find a way to get him. I have been on this kid since the Notre Dame game. I love him.

I really like Denzel Perryman and Jordan Phillips. Mike Davis and Tyler Lockett are really intriguing as well.

Lockett no doubt. Especially if Reggie retires and Nicks doesn't come back

I like Lockett as well if we are going to go WR not only does he give us another dangerous WR he would immediately upgrade special teams as a KR and PR while he learns