I think you're missing the the option of what will actually happen.
I do see us drafting a QB in the first, but not selling the farm to do.
Currently we're sitting with the 13th, 36th, 45th, and 77th. That draft capital we have can get us to (approximately):
13+36 = 5th or 6th
13+45 = 6th
Current draft order
1. Bengals - Burrow
2. Giants - no QB
3. Dolphins - probably Tua
4. Redskins - no QB (good trade partner)
5. Cardinals - no QB (good trade partner)
6. Lions - maybe a QB but I doubt it.
7. Jags - no QB
8. Falcons - no QB
9. Jets - no QB
10. Chargers - likely Herbert if available (only one game difference in W/Ls with Colts)
11. Panthers - maybe a QB (only one game difference, and we play them)
12. Broncos - probably not a QB
I haven't checked mocks this week, but I have yet to see a mock where Love goes before 13th (most are late 1st or early 2nd). Herbert has gone all over the place, but don't see him going before 6th. In short, we only need to sacrifice one of our second round picks to get one of the top 3 QBs.