Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Your favorite player in the draft

Hard for me to say in General as I've just been looking for players in our general area, but... I love me some Denzel Perryman.  Also (I know this guy is very unpopular around here) BUT I would love for us to take a chance on Gerod Holliman.  I don't see a lack of physicality when I watch him.  I just see a horribly un-coached player who has no clue how to tackle yet. You can't teach how he is always around the ball.  The rest you can.  Jmo of course :-)

Abdullah is intriguing to me as well with Armstead a guy I'm on the fence with.  Mckinney is going to be there in the 2nd and Wouldn't mind taking a chance if we invested in the first on the Line.  All in all though I'm extremely intrigued at the versatility of Thompson.  Belichek usually utilizes players like this and I just hope he goes to a creative coach who can fully utilize him.

Quandre Diggs is my type of guy also fundamentally sound but lack of natural gifts.  I'd love to have him sit with Butler and maybe one day take that 2 spot from Toler.  

1st to 2nd Round: Alvin Dupree, Kevin White, Shaq Thompson, Jordan Phillips, Duke Johnson, Laken Tomlinson

Eric Kendricks and Kevin Johnson

Mid to Late Rounders: Derrick Lott, Trenton Brown, Lorenzo Doss, Anthony Harris, Marcus Hardison,

Antwan Goodley, Gus Johnson, Donovan Smith, Neiron Ball, and Andre Davis

Been following Dorial Green-Beckham since high school. Jahwan Edwards because he has a great story and is a local small school guy. I think Danny Shelton will probably be the best player from this class. Tyler Lockett, Jaelen Strong, Andrus Peat, Jaiston Fowler and Tyler Varga are all up there as well. Gonna have to go with Dante Fowler though.

I disagree.  Mariota is going to get a GM fired.  He is not worth a first round pick, to me; much less a top ten pick (which he will likely be).

Based on the talking heads saying he doesn't go through progressions, I'm sure.

Among the guys who are slated to go in the third round or later, Marcus Hardison is going to be an explosive interior Dlineman. He is the Geno Atkins/Jurrell Casey of this draft, and I think he'll be even better than those guys. I hope we draft him.

I am all over him man I hope we find a way to get him. I have been on this kid since the Notre Dame game. I love him.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now