Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Buy or Sell: Lockout/offseason Edition

colts89

Might as well get one of these started, for those who don't know what to do, the rules are to reply to the previous post in a (hopefully) educated manner, and to ask your own Buy or Sell, lets start it off

Buy or Sell:

Ryan Diem will start in a colts uniform on week 1 of the NFL Season

Sell. That defense was god awful last year, and they have a HUGE mental block. When the pressure is on, they don't respond well. They are running a new defensive scheme, and the mental block could potentially be starting to get worse because of all the seasons they've been on the cusp and then fail. They're one Andre Johnson injury from heading to the basement of the AFC South.

Buy or Sell: The Baltimore Ravens will miss the Playoffs.

Sell, the Ravens improved the main weakness in their defense with Jimmy Smith and added another weapon for Flacco in Torrey Smith. You can almost always count on 2 teams making it in from the AFC North and AFC East.

Buy or Sell - The Eagles will have the number one rated offense in the NFL next year

Sell, the Ravens improved the main weakness in their defense with Jimmy Smith and added another weapon for Flacco in Torrey Smith. You can almost always count on 2 teams making it in from the AFC North and AFC East.

Buy or Sell - The Eagles will have the number one rated offense in the NFL next year

Sell, the Eagles are fast and flashy, but with another year of seeing Vick, teams will start to remeber the old strategies on how to stop him and the flash will cool down, the Eagles will still got to the Playoffs

Buy or Sell: We get a handshake agreement that the Lockout ends by July 15th

Sell, the Eagles are fast and flashy, but with another year of seeing Vick, teams will start to remeber the old strategies on how to stop him and the flash will cool down, the Eagles will still got to the Playoffs

Buy or Sell: We get a handshake agreement that the Lockout ends by July 15th

Buy. I honestly think it'll get done by July 15, at least I'm hoping. :unsure:

Buy or Sell: Giants miss the playoffs again.

Sell. I think they get the ship righted this season. The Cowboys shouldn't be able to contend for the division, and I expect to see Michael Vick get stifled more this season than he did last season. Much, much more.

Buy or Sell:

The Detroit Lions are playoff bound.

Sell. I think they get the ship righted this season. The Cowboys shouldn't be able to contend for the division, and I expect to see Michael Vick get stifled more this season than he did last season. Much, much more.

Buy or Sell:

The Detroit Lions are playoff bound.

f'in buy: That D-line is extremely scary....

Buy or Sell:

Rams make playoffs

& separately

Patriots don't make playoffs

Buy on the Rams because their division is brutal. Sell on the Pats because I think the AFC playoffs will include Indy, San Diego, New England, New York Jets, Baltimore and Pittsburgh.

Buy or Sell - The Colts will have no more than 8 players on IR next year

Buy, last year he had 1300 yards and 11 TDs. Now, without a proven QB, teams are going to stack the box to stop him because the Titans don't have many other options on offense (and who knows what will happen to Britt).

Buy or Sell - Carson Palmer is a Bengal in week 1

Might as well get one of these started, for those who don't know what to do, the rules are to reply to the previous post in a (hopefully) educated manner, and to ask your own Buy or Sell, lets start it off

Buy or Sell:

Ryan Diem will start in a colts uniform on week 1 of the NFL Season

Buy

Buy, the Vikings are in a bad way at the QB so he will have to carry the load.

Buy or Sell: The lockout will hurt teams with new head coaches/staffs.

Buy, they'll need time to put in their new system/schemes and this time off will hurt teams with new coaches/staffs.

Buy or Sell: Rams win the NFC West division.

Buy or Sell - There will be 5 new playoff teams this year. For reference, the playoff teams this year were the Chiefs, Colts, Steelers, Ravens, Jets and Pats from the AFC. The NFC had the Eagles, Packers, Falcons, Seahawks, Saints and the Bears.

sell 4 new teams but not 5.

Remember to post a new one after answering the old one

Buy or Sell - Jamaal Charles will average over 5 yards per carry this year

Sell. He's good, but I'm not sure he'll post as great of stats as last year.

Buy or Sell: Bengals will have the worst record in the NFL next year.

Sell. He's good, but I'm not sure he'll post as great of stats as last year.

Buy or Sell: Bengals will have the worst record in the NFL next year.

I'm gonna buy buy, no running game, no defense, and no quarterback, i like it.

But or Sell: Cam Newton wins Rookie of the Year

Sell, ROTY goes to Julio Jones, Aldon Smith or Von Miller. I'm iffy on Von though. Aldon Smith seems like he will fit well in the 49ers scheme and Julio Jones has Matt Ryan throwing him the ball along with Roddy White taking up double coverage and Turner on the ground.

Buy or Sell - The Bills beat the Pats at least once this year

Sell, ROTY goes to Julio Jones, Aldon Smith or Von Miller. I'm iffy on Von though. Aldon Smith seems like he will fit well in the 49ers scheme and Julio Jones has Matt Ryan throwing him the ball along with Roddy White taking up double coverage and Turner on the ground.

Buy or Sell - The Bills beat the Pats at least once this year

Sell, I'd love to see it, but I'm not counting on it.

Buy or Sell: Collie makes the Pro Bowl (of course he won't be able to play because we will playing the next week)

Buy! Buy!

Buy or Sell: Peyton starts slowly (aka bursa sac year) due to neck injury?

Sell, I think Peyton will be ready. I think he can pull through and be ready when the season starts!

Buy or Sell: The Bears have similar success this upcoming year as they did last year.

Sell, I think Peyton will be ready. I think he can pull through and be ready when the season starts!

Buy or Sell: The Bears have similar success this upcoming year as they did last year.

Sell, their defense is getting old, and their line is still bad.

Buy or Sell: Falcons win NFC South

Sell. And their give up the farm draft "strategy" doesn't pan out.

Buy/Sell - JAX finishes above .500 in 2011.

sell, i see quarterback controversy, a bad pass defense, and MJD not performing like last year.

Sell, honestly barring an injury from Addai/Brown I don't expect to see much Carter, hope I'm wrong though.

Buy or Sell: Manning or Brady will win the MVP next year.

I wouldn't be surprised if either of them did win it, but I'm going to sell. I'm a defensive minded person, I'm really hoping a defensive player wins it, but the chances are nearly 0 for that. Hm...I'm going to sell. I could see Adrian Peterson winning it, especially if McNabb joins the Vikes.

Buy or Sell - The Colts have a top 10 defense next year

I wouldn't be surprised if either of them did win it, but I'm going to sell. I'm a defensive minded person, I'm really hoping a defensive player wins it, but the chances are nearly 0 for that. Hm...I'm going to sell. I could see Adrian Peterson winning it, especially if McNabb joins the Vikes.

Buy or Sell - The Colts have a top 10 defense next year

Sell. But it'll be top 16 and that's all we'll need.

Buy/Sell....and I repeat since Andy didn't answer.....JAX finishes above .500 in 2011.

Sell. But it'll be top 16 and that's all we'll need.

Buy/Sell....and I repeat since Andy didn't answer.....JAX finishes above .500 in 2011.

Buy, I think there team will be good this year but wont reach the playoffs.

Buy or Sell, Jerry Hughes will have 0 sacks this season

Buy, I think there team will be good this year but wont reach the playoffs.

Buy or Sell, Jerry Hughes will have 0 sacks this season

Potentially buy. Seeing as he played about 4 downs in 2010, would it really surprise anyone to not see him this year?

Buy or Sell: Bob Sanders will be on the IR by week 10.