Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

amfootball

'One yard' haunts Russell Wilson

Reminds me of Kevin Dyson coming one yard short vs the Rams, Just a great tackle by Mike Jones who I thought might miss him on the tackle

that's too bad. One reason I'm not really a fan of the big championship games. Someone's gonna lose and its gonna hurt all the way around.

He will be alright. Can't play football forever. I'm sure he will find something else in life he becomes passionate about, or at least I hope that's what happened.

He already has a ring too. It's not like he's Jim Kelly. 

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12348398/russell-wilson-seattle-seahawks-takes-responsibility-super-bowl-xlix-interception

Wilson posted a four minute video on his feelings since throwing the pick in the SB. Says it is haunting him and has been on his mind a lot the last 17 days.

i would hope that play would haunt every Seahawks player. And that photo in your post below is hilarious.

That play is going to haunt him for the rest of his life.

How could something like that not haunt any sane person? It would quite possibly ruin the career of a lesser guy/QB... I think Wilson will be fine though. 

There are some teams I don't like just because of their ineptitude, such as the Bengals or Cubs. The Seahawks are now on my list. I'll never forget how they choked away this Superbowl. They could have been America's darlings for defeating the evil enemy. FAIL

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• LOL. His first year with Pagano, and Grigson's roster. He turned it over completely in 3 offseasons. His drafting has been stellar. His free agent pickups have been safe and solid. He had a slipup with the coaching fiasco, but recovered with what will go down as the best move of his career in hiring Reich and keeping Eberflus as DC.    I think 100% that this roster could win many games with Brissett under center which is far different from the first time he was put out there with a crap o-line and bad coaching staff. I also think this front office could make the necessary moves to find a franchise qb. I think Luck is what is necessary to get this team to several superbowls, but I don't think he is the end all. Bill Bellichick thinks the same about Tom Brady. He will be around well after Brady's gone and still winning a lot of football games.
    • we would obviously have another gm.  you guys are asking a hypothetical on what  we would do if ballard was gone along with everyone he brought in, and i cant assume we have decent players in their place?   i think ballard would have a hard time replacing luck if he were the one to leave, and ballards one year without luck didnt go well   luck was able to carry bad teams, coaching and front offices to the playoffs 
    • i agree, Ben was elite in his prime and could have gone far with this roster built to pass to lots of different receivers    i dont think we have enough running game or defense to win one with RW.  Foles had one of the most well rounded teams in recent memory when he won.  i think he would be a good fit here though, especially with Reich    its probably a borderline playoff team with eli, the division would close 
    • I'm saying a draft pick like the players given in my examples when they won their SB. Not currently today. I think Ballard could build an elite team around a drafted QB of their caliber, and that's why I lean towards Ballard in this debate. I believe we can win a SB with an average to above-average QB more likely than Luck carrying a mediocre team to a SB win.
    • "Luck and co."   What company are you referring to? The company that Ballard turned over and built in three offseasons? Yeah they'd do just fine if another gm came in and rode their coattails. Are you referring to the coaching staff as well? Yeah... Ballard hired them too.  The scouting department? Yeah, Ed Dodds, Rex Hogan, Brian Decked... all Ballard guys.    Sorry, but Luck failed to win big games with the last GM. If he can win with this one, it's because Ballard put together an actual team, front office and coaching staff to win. 
  • Members

• NewEra

NewEra 3,602

• ClaytonColt

ClaytonColt 331

• rock8591

rock8591 960

• HoosierHero

HoosierHero 0

Rookie
    • NFLfan

NFLfan 7,506