Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

amfootball

'One yard' haunts Russell Wilson

Reminds me of Kevin Dyson coming one yard short vs the Rams, Just a great tackle by Mike Jones who I thought might miss him on the tackle

that's too bad. One reason I'm not really a fan of the big championship games. Someone's gonna lose and its gonna hurt all the way around.

He will be alright. Can't play football forever. I'm sure he will find something else in life he becomes passionate about, or at least I hope that's what happened.

He already has a ring too. It's not like he's Jim Kelly. 

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12348398/russell-wilson-seattle-seahawks-takes-responsibility-super-bowl-xlix-interception

Wilson posted a four minute video on his feelings since throwing the pick in the SB. Says it is haunting him and has been on his mind a lot the last 17 days.

i would hope that play would haunt every Seahawks player. And that photo in your post below is hilarious.

That play is going to haunt him for the rest of his life.

How could something like that not haunt any sane person? It would quite possibly ruin the career of a lesser guy/QB... I think Wilson will be fine though. 

There are some teams I don't like just because of their ineptitude, such as the Bengals or Cubs. The Seahawks are now on my list. I'll never forget how they choked away this Superbowl. They could have been America's darlings for defeating the evil enemy. FAIL