Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The nfl needs to fix how the draft order is determined

We're basically being punished for beating Den in Denver. We should be picking before Den and Dallas. The playoffs shouldn't matter, it should be based on reg season.

It's the NFL who voted on this.....   which means it came with the approval of all 32 teams.

Personally,   I don't like it and agree with you,  but I don't see the NFL fixing this.     I don't think they think it's wrong.

:dunno: I Dunno, arguments could be made for and against your point.

I don't understand how anyone can be against this. Every pick before the playoff teams are determined by record, that shouldn't change in the playoffs. Dallas whooped us in head 2 head and had a better record, yet we pick after them. You shouldnt be punished for advancing in the playoffs.

I don't understand how anyone can be against this. Every pick before the playoff teams are determined by record, that shouldn't change in the playoffs. Dallas whooped us in head 2 head and had a better record, yet we pick after them. You shouldnt be punished for advancing in the playoffs.

Lets say you have 4 teams that are 12-4 at that end of the year. How would you determine their spots?

The same way you determine it when you have four 8-8 teams.

OK, I don't know how they do that. I'm not arguing for or against changing it by the way. It seems logical to me tho, that even if we had one less win than Denver and we beat them in the playoffs, we should pick after them. I think there is some validity that if you beat a team head to head that logically the winner is the better team. I know we lost to Denver early in the season but I think it would be unfair to have this scenario: 10-6 or 9-7 team win the Super Bowl and still select ahead of 6 teams in the draft. That doesn't seem fair to me.

The only problem I have with the way the draft is determined is that I believe the compensatory selections need to go.  I don't mind the final 12 picks being determined by how far you go in the playoffs.

They add 32 picks for compensatory selections anyways. . . why not just add an 8th round?  

The only problem I have with the way the draft is determined is that I believe the compensatory selections need to go.  I don't mind the final 12 picks being determined by how far you go in the playoffs.

They add 32 picks for compensatory selections anyways. . . why not just add an 8th round?  

Because the comp picks are given at different levels to "compensate" for supposed losses of players. So, adding an 8th round isn't like a team getting a 4th round and 5th round selection if they lost 2 key free agents.

Lets say you have 4 teams that are 12-4 at that end of the year. How would you determine their spots?

Assuming these teams didnt play ged2head, then playoff results should determine it. The teams I namedhad better overall records in the reg season than us. So I see a huge difference.

I also disagree when a wild card team won the super bowl and had to pick last. If u finish w/ the best record and lose early, its your own fault. You should pivk last imo.

Playoff wins are harder than regular season wins. Therefore, the further you progress in the playoffs the better the team you are. I don't see how this is even up for discussion.

There is no way the Colts are a better team than the heathy Broncos or Cowboys. A reg season is 16 gms of evidence. Anyone can get hot for a couple gms. Thats why the goal is to just get in tge playoffs, because anything can happen once you're there and its 1and done

Because the comp picks are given at different levels to "compensate" for supposed losses of players. So, adding an 8th round isn't like a team getting a 4th round and 5th round selection if they lost 2 key free agents.

It's your job to keep your free agents in house if you want to keep them.  Why should you get rewarded for failing to re-sign someone??

It's your job to keep your free agents in house if you want to keep them.  Why should you get rewarded for failing to re-sign someone??

I don't mind the Comp picks. If you are a team that is tight against the cap and you lose 3 or 4 free agents and can only afford to sign a couple then I think it's OK, in the sense of competitive balance, to fork out a couple of draft picks to try to help maintain a completitve balance.

We're basically being punished for beating Den in Denver. We should be picking before Den and Dallas. The playoffs shouldn't matter, it should be based on reg season.

You have a point as Carolina was 7-8-1. They will be picking behind a bunch of teams that had 8 wins or more just because they made the playoffs and won the wild card game.

Going strictly by reg. season W's can be misleading.

Even tho the Colts played 6 games vs weak divisional teams they did play every AFC north team which happened to be the best division in the entire NFL.

They also played 3 other playoff qualifiers besides those AFC north playoff qualifiers.

The only thing I would like to change with the draft is an NBA like lottery for 5 (say) teams out of the bottom 10 to get an extra 3rd round compensatory pick and the remaining to get a 4th round compensatory pick.

The reason I am saying is this. Bad teams are bad for several reasons and the compensatory picks generally go to the better teams who know to draft better or have a better core of players they are benefiting from due to which they can let go of a quality player in free agency and get a compensatory pick.

So, the chances are, once the good team has hit on its franchise QB and has its established set of core players, for a decade, they could be benefiting with 3rd or 4th round compensatory picks, it is theoretically possible. Plus, the odds are very high that the good team will make it work with an extra 3rd or 4th round pick.

This might level the playing field a bit, IMO. Thoughts??

There is no way the Colts are a better team than the heathy Broncos or Cowboys. A reg season is 16 gms of evidence. Anyone can get hot for a couple gms. Thats why the goal is to just get in tge playoffs, because anything can happen once you're there and its 1and done

So what? That's the way the cookie crumbles. There are a lot more issues to whine about than this. The bottom line is once you make the playoffs it's the last man standing. That's the way the draft is set up and there is zero wrong with it.

The only thing I would like to change with the draft is an NBA like lottery for 5 (say) teams out of the bottom 10 to get an extra 3rd round compensatory pick and the remaining to get a 4th round compensatory pick.

The reason I am saying is this. Bad teams are bad for several reasons and the compensatory picks generally go to the better teams who know to draft better or have a better core of players they are benefiting from due to which they can let go of a quality player in free agency and get a compensatory pick.

So, the chances are, once the good team has hit on its franchise QB and has its established set of core players, for a decade, they could be benefiting with 3rd or 4th round compensatory picks, it is theoretically possible. Plus, the odds are very high that the good team will make it work with an extra 3rd or 4th round pick.

How about we add a losers bracket and the bottom 4 teams play it out for the number 1 pick lol!!! No, I see where your going with that but honestly do you think a team that gets the top picks in the draft like Cleveland etc over and over and still can't build a winning franchise is going to somehow get better because of a mid-rd pick??? No, they will pick a scrub and still be bad. Teams just need to do a better job...and I don't want to reward losing. Besides, football is the most competitively balanced league we have....don't ruin it. I don't mind a lottery system for the bottom 4 teams and seed the rest. I also think record should count unless you win the SB....then everyone else gets placed by w/l....that way if you go on an incredible run you aren't penalized in draft status. If you win the SB...who cares lol...your the best team.

I look at the NBA and MLB and those teams REALLY tank it...I couldn't stand to watch that in the NFL. When we had our bad year I never thought we packed it in...honestly we played hard every week imo...we were just decimated by injuries and a bad team covered up by Peytons brilliance.

I don't understand why anyone has a problem with the way it is. Once a team makes the playoffs it's down to the last one standing. The order of the draft is determined by that. If you team don't make the playoffs you have an earlier pick. Then it just goes right on down the line as teams lose. There is zero wrong with this. I guess the off season brings anything and everything out to be whined about.

The only thing I would like to change with the draft is an NBA like lottery for 5 (say) teams out of the bottom 10 to get an extra 3rd round compensatory pick and the remaining to get a 4th round compensatory pick.

I like it. Small changes like this make a ton of difference. Just look at how much parity a rookie cap brought

The draft order is, and should be, determined by where teams finish...at the end of the season. It is not, nor should it be, determined by where teams finish with 1/5 of the season still remaining for top teams.

The teams that suck get pick 1-20. That is where they finished at the end of THEIR season. The top 12 keep playing and it works the same way for them. 

I see nothing wrong with this system.

The Colts weren't punished for beating Denver, they were rewarded with another AFC Finalist banner. 

This is an interesting and pretty original idea. 

I mean, those lottery teams would probably still screw up using those extra 3rd rounders, but... 

haha

The NFL wants parity. If a team goes deeper into the playoffs, that's another televised, revenue-generating game for that team. Even if it's on the road. 

I think if they had their way there would be 12 new teams in the playoffs every year. 

This is an interesting and pretty original idea.

I mean, those lottery teams would probably still screw up using those extra 3rd rounders, but...

haha

That's my thing. Bad teams are generally bad because they don't draft well. You're basically just giving them more opportunities to mess up.

That's my thing. Bad teams are generally bad because they don't draft well. You're basically just giving them more opportunities to mess up.

Yes, but then you have bad coaching and bad QB play that holds teams back too for a period of typically 5 years a lot of times, not just bad drafting. A team like the 49ers with Mike Singletary or a team like the Jaguars that plays hard with talent but short on QB production, I am sure we can all find several examples.

Yes, we give them an extra draft pick to mess up but odds are good that even a blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes :). Plus, you have the financial impact of those lottery teams having to shell out higher contracts to higher 1st round picks, higher 2nd round picks and so on..hence the compensatory pick idea to help them out.

Yup, so true. But I guess it does give the blind squirrel one extra shot at that proverbial nut...

Yes, but then you have bad coaching and bad QB play that holds teams back too for a period of typically 5 years a lot of times, not just bad drafting. A team like the 49ers with Mike Singletary or a team like the Jaguars that plays hard with talent but short on QB production, I am sure we can all find several examples.

Yes, we give them an extra draft pick to mess up but odds are good that even a blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes :). Plus, you have the financial impact of those lottery teams having to shell out higher contracts to higher 1st round picks, higher 2nd round picks and so on..hence the compensatory pick idea to help them out.

100% no lie... I saw this AFTER I responded above, lol....

I was mostly being facetious. Although, some teams can't get out of their own way, like the Jaguars taking Brian Anger ahead of Russell Wilson. Do we want to give that team an extra third rounder? Would they draft a quality control coach?

My real objection is that the NFL already provides bad teams with favorable draft position. Your plan gives them more welfare, and might even encourage tanking. Also, if they're worried about the extra $10m over four years between a top 5 pick in the first round and a 25 or later, they can always trade down. But the talent difference can be pretty drastic, and they need the best players they can get.

I just think the real difference between bad teams and good teams, besides having franchise QBs, is good decision making, good drafting, good cap management, etc. Yeah, coaching is important, but adding draft picks won't help there.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I take my hat off to the brave souls that do mock drafts on this board......   I REALLY think that we NEED an OT with the first or 2nd pick......  We have nada today for an important expensive position   We need the rookie wages      
    • Cap space - about 50M (spotrac)   Resign: Rhodes - 2/17M   Cap Space - 42M   FA:   Carl Lawson - 4y/40M Romeo Okwara - 4y/40M I trust Ballard but he doesnt have the best track record for drafting edge rushers so lets double down in FA on two that we know can get five or more sacks Jonnu Smith - 4y/32M Joe Haeg - 1y/1.5M   Cap Space - 12.5M   Draft: Miami got desperate and gave us both of their twos for our first  Most picks may go earlier but they could fall   R2P4 - Liam Eichenberg OT R2P18 - Greg Newsome CB R2P22 - Tutu Atwell WR (Let TY walk but replaced him with his reincarnation)  R4P22 - Richard Lecounte S  R5P21 - Monty Rice LB R6P21 - Khyris Tonga DT R7P21 - Tristan Hoge G/C   Roster:   QB - Wentz, Eason RB - Taylor, Hines, Wilkens WR - Pittman, Pascal, Patmon WR - Atwell, Campbell, Dulin TE - Smith, Doyle, MAC LT - Eichenberg, Haeg LG - Nelson C - Kelly, Hoge RG - Glowinski, Pinter RT - Smith   DE- Okwara, Turray 3T - Buckner, Lewis NT - Stewart, Tonga DE - Lawson, Banogu WLB - Leonard, Glasgow  MLB - Okereke, Speed, Rice SLB - Franklin, Adams CB - Rhodes, Ya-sin, Rodgers FS - Blackman, Odum SS - Willis, Lecounte CB - Moore, Newsome   K - Blankenship P - Sanchez LS - Rhodes 
    • You are forgetting that Brady had a pretty damn good team around him and wouldn't have done anything without that team. 
    • 1.       Trevor Lawrence      Clemson              QB          6'6"        220 2.       Penei Sewell              Oregon OT          6'5"        330 3.       Ja'Marr Chase            LSU        WR         6'1"        200 4.       Zach Wilson                BYU        QB          6'3''        210 5.       Justin Fields Ohio State           QB          6'3''        228 6.       Patrick Surtain II       Alabama              CB           6'1"        203 7.       Jaylen Waddle           Alabama              WRS       5'10"      182 8.       Caleb Farley               Virginia Tech      CB           6'2"        197 9.       Kyle Pitts      Florida  TE           6'5"        239 10.   Micah Parsons           Penn State          ILB          6'2"        245 11.   DeVonta Smith          Alabama              WR         6'1"        175 12.   Trey Lance  North Dakota State         QB          6'3"        226 13.   Jaycee Horn                South Carolina   CB           6'0"        200 14.   Rashawn Slater         Northwestern   OT          6'4''        314 15.   Wyatt Davis Ohio State           OG         6'4"        315 16.   Gregory Rousseau   Miami (FL)           EDGE     6'5"        260 17.   Trevon Moehrig        TCU        S              6'2"        202 18.   Christian Darrisaw    Virginia Tech      OT          6'5''        314 19.   Christian Barmore    Alabama              DL3T      6'5"        310 20.   Rondale Moore         Purdue WRS       5'9"        175 21.   Kwity Paye  Michigan              EDGE     6'4"        277 22.   Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah Notre Dame       OLB        6'1''        216 23.   Asante Samuel Jr.     Florida State       CB           5'10"      180 24.   Samuel Cosmi            Texas    OT          6'7"        309 25.   Rashod Bateman      Minnesota          WR         6'1"        210 26.   Travis Etienne            Clemson              RB           5'10"      210 27.   Mac Jones   Alabama              QB          6'2''        214 28.   Daviyon Nixon           Iowa      DL3T      6'3"        305 29.   Richie Grant               UCF        S              6'0"        194 30.   Azeez Ojulari              Georgia EDGE     6'3"        240 31.   Nick Bolton Missouri               ILB          6'0"        235 32.   Alijah Vera-Tucker   USC        OG         6'4"        315 33.   Najee Harris               Alabama              RB           6'2"        230 34.   Kyle Trask    Florida  QB          6'4''        240 35.   Terrace Marshall      LSU        WR         6'3"        200 36.   Zaven Collins              Tulsa      OLB        6'4''        260 37.   Joseph Ossai              Texas    EDGE     6'4"        253 38.   Alex Leatherwood   Alabama              OT          6'6"        312 39.   Trey Smith  Tennessee          OG         6'6"        330 40.   Creed Humphrey     Oklahoma           OC          6'5"        320 41.   Tyson Campbell        Georgia CB           6'2"        180 42.   Jay Tufele    USC        DL3T      6'2"        310 43.   Andre Cisco Syracuse              S              6'0"        203 44.   Jalen Mayfield           Michigan              OT          6'5"        320 45.   Marvin Wilson           Florida State       DL1T      6'3"        319 46.   Dylan Moses              Alabama              OLB        6'3"        235 47.   Pat Freiermuth         Penn State          TE           6'5"        250 48.   Jayson Oweh             Penn State          EDGE     6'5"        257 49.   Greg Newsome II     Northwestern   CB           6'1"        190 50.   Tylan Wallace             Oklahoma State WR         6'0"        185 51.   Carlos Basham Jr.     Wake Forest       DL5T      6'5"        285 52.   Jabril Cox     LSU        OLB        6'2"        233 53.   Tyler Shelvin              LSU        DL1T      6'3"        346 54.   Kadarius Toney         Florida  WR         5'11''      190 55.   Elijah Molden            Washington        CB           5'10"      186 56.   Elijah Moore              Ole Miss               WRS       5'9"        184 57.   Ben Cleveland           Georgia OG         6'6"        335 58.   Jevon Holland            Oregon S              6'1"        196 59.   Landon Dickerson    Alabama              OC          6'6''        325 60.   Jaylen Twyman         Pitt         DL5T      6'2"        290 61.   Shakur Brown            Michigan State  CB           5'11"      190 62.   Alim McNeill               North Carolina State       DL3T      6'2"        320 63.   Hamsah Nasirildeen Florida State       S              6'4"        215 64.   Jaelan Phillips             Miami (FL)           EDGE     6'5"        255 65.   Shaun Wade               Ohio State           CB           6'1"        194 66.   Kenneth Gainwell    Memphis             RB           5'11"      191 67.   Patrick Jones II          Pitt         EDGE     6'5"        260 68.   Amon-Ra St. Brown USC        WR         6'1"        195 69.   Cameron McGrone Michigan              OLB        6'1''        232 70.   Darius Stills West Virginia      DL5T      6'1"        285 71.   Jackson Carman        Clemson              OT          6'5"        335 72.   Joe Tryon     Washington        EDGE     6'5"        262 73.   Ifeatu Melifonwu     Syracuse              CB           6'3"        212 74.   Talanoa Hufanga      USC        S              6'1"        215 75.   Chazz Surratt              North Carolina   OLB        6'3"        230 76.   Josh Myers Ohio State           OC          6'5''        312 77.   Liam Eichenberg       Notre Dame       OT          6'6"        302 78.   Trey Sermon              Ohio State           RB           6'0"        224 79.   Javonte Williams       North Carolina   RB           5'10"      220 80.   Marlon Williams        UCF        WR         6'0"        215 81.   Michael Carter          North Carolina   RBC        5'9"        195 82.   Paris Ford    Pittsburgh           S              6'0"        190 83.   Levi Onwuzurike      Washington        DL3T      6'3"        293 84.   Dillon Radunz            North Dakota State         OT          6'6''        299 85.   Brevin Jordan            Miami (FL)           TE           6'3"        245 86.   Deonte Brown           Alabama              OG         6'4''        350 87.   Walker Little               Stanford              OT          6'7"        313 88.   Hamilcar Rashed      Oregon State     EDGE     6'3''        248 89.   Chuba Hubbard         Oklahoma State RB           6'1"        207 90.   D'Wayne Eskridge    W Michigan        WRS       5'9"        188 91.   Quincy Roche            Miami (FL)           EDGE     6'4"        235 92.   Anthony Schwartz   Auburn WR         6'0"        197 93.   Jamie Newman         Georgia QB          6'4"        230 94.   Jaelon Darden           North Texas        WRS       5'9"        174 95.   Dyami Brown             North Carolina   WR         6'1"        185 96.   Teven Jenkins            Oklahoma State OT          6'6''        320 97.   Seth Williams             Auburn WR         6'2"        224 98.   Tutu Atwell Louisville              WRS       5'9"        156 99.   Baron Browning        Ohio State           ILB          6'3"        248 100.           Ronnie Perkins  Oklahoma           OLB        6'4'         230 101.           Dazz Newsome North Carolina   WR         5'11"      175 102.           Paulson Adebo  Stanford              CB           6'1"        190 103.           Richard LeCounte III        Georgia S              5'11"      190 104.           Damonte Coxie Memphis             WR         6'3''        197 105.           Aaron Robinson UCF        CB           5'11''      193 106.           Jaret Patterson Buffalo RB           5'9"        195 107.           Drake Jackson    Kentucky             OC          6'2''        292 108.           Sage Surratt        Wake Forest       WR         6'2"        215 109.           Dayo Odeyingbo              Vanderbilt           DL5T      6'5''        279 110.           Israel Mukuamu               South Carolina   CB           6'3"        205 111.           Hunter Long       Boston College  TE           6'5"        253 112.           Kenny Yeboah   Ole Miss               TE           6'4''        240 113.           Marlon Tuipulotu             USC        DL3T      6'1"        308 114.           Divine Deablo    Virginia Tech      S              6'3''        226 115.           Khalil Herbert    Virginia Tech      RBC        5'9"        205 116.           Rashad Weaver Pitt         EDGE     6'5"        270 117.           Eric Stokes          Georgia CB           6'1"        185 118.           Ar'Darius Washington    TCU        S              5'8"        175 119.           Aaron Banks       Notre Dame       OG         6'5"        330 120.           Pete Werner      Ohio State           ILB          6'3''        239 121.           Chris Rumph II   Duke     EDGE     6'3"        225 122.           Tony Poljan        Virginia TE           6'7"        265 123.           Trey Hill                Georgia OC          6'4"        330 124.           Cary Angeline    North Carolina State       TE           6'7"        250 125.           Ihmir Smith-Marsette    Iowa      WR         6'2"        175 126.           Kylin Hill               Mississippi State               RB           5'11"      215 127.           Charles Snowden             Virginia OLB        6'6"        232 128.           Caden Sterns     Texas    S              6'0"        210 129.           Rodarius Williams             Oklahoma State CB           6'0"        193 130.           Quinn Meinerz  UW-Whitewater              OC          6'3"        320 131.           Keith Taylor        Washington        CB           6'3"        191 132.           Elijah Mitchell    Louisiana             RB           5'11"      221 133.           Tedarrell Slaton Florida  DL1T      6'5"        358 134.           Pooka Williams  Kansas  RBC        5'10"      170 135.           Olaijah Griffin    USC        CB           6'0''        170 136.           Torrance Marable            Coastal Carolina                RBC        5'10"      200 137.           Damon Hazelton              Missouri               WR         6'2"        215 138.           Tariq Thompson               San Diego State S              6'0"        200 139.           Ta'Quon Graham              Texas    DL3T      6'4"        294 140.           K.J. Britt                Auburn ILB          6'0"        236 141.           Monty Rice         Georgia OLB        6'1"        235 142.           Kylen Granson   SMU      TE           6'2''        235 143.           Kellen Mond      Texas A&M         QB          6'3"        217 144.           Paddy Fisher      Northwestern   ILB          6'4"        246 145.           Amari Rodgers  Clemson              WR         5'9"        210 146.           Jamien Sherwood            Auburn S              6'2''        220 147.           Max Duffy           Kentucky             P             6'1"        185 148.           Spencer K. Brown             Northern Iowa  OT          6'9''        321 149.           Nico Collins         Michigan              WR         6'4"        222 150.           Tommy Togiai    Ohio State           DL3T      6'2"        300 151.           JaCoby Stevens LSU        S              6'1''        228 152.           Jordan Smith      UAB       EDGE     6'7"        255 153.           Tyler Vaughns   USC        WR         6'2"        190 154.           Jack Anderson   Texas Tech          OG         6'5"        315 155.           Bobby Brown III Texas A&M         DL1T      6'3"        325 156.           Darren Hall          San Diego State CB           6'0"        190 157.           Donovan Stiner Florida  S              6'1"        203 158.           Wyatt Hubert    Kansas State       EDGE     6'3"        270 159.           Thomas Graham Jr.         Oregon CB           5'10"      193 160.           Shemar Jean-Charles      Appalachian State            CB           5'11"      190 161.           Malik Herring     Georgia DL5T      6'3"        283 162.           Daelin Hayes      Notre Dame       EDGE     6'4"        268 163.           Tommy Kraemer              Notre Dame       OG         6'6"        317 164.           Marco Wilson    Florida  CB           6'0"        190 165.           Trill Williams       Syracuse              CB           6'2'         198 166.           Shaka Toney       Penn State          EDGE     6'3"        243 167.           Jimmy Morrissey              Pitt         OC          6'3"        305 168.           Sam Ehlinger      Texas    QB          6'3"        225 169.           Sadarius Hutcherson      South Carolina   OG         6'4"        320 170.           D.J. Daniel           Georgia CB           6'0''        183 171.           Camryn Bynum Cal          CB           6'0''        198 172.           Jermar Jefferson              Oregon State     RBC        5'9"        215 173.           Jose Borregales Miami (FL)           PK           5'10"      205 174.           Alaric Jackson    Iowa      OT          6'6"        315 175.           Brennan Eagles Texas    WR         6'2"        225 176.           Tommy Doyle    Miami (OH)         OT          6'8''        326 177.           Jonathan Marshall           Arkansas              DL1T      6'3"        317 178.           Shane Buechele SMU      QB          6'1"        207 179.           Joshua Kaindoh Florida State       EDGE     6'7"        261 180.           James Hudson   Cincinnati            OT          6'5"        310 181.           Benjamin St-Juste            Minnesota          CB           6'3"        200 182.           Demetric Felton                UCLA     RBC        5'9"        189 183.           Victor Dimukeje Duke     EDGE     6'2"        265 184.           Xavier Kelly         Arkansas              DL3T      6'4"        305 185.           Kary Vincent Jr. LSU        CB           5'10"      182 186.           Noah Gray           Duke     TE           6'4"        240 187.           Adrian Ealy          Oklahoma           OT          6'6"        327 188.           Michal Menet   Penn State          OC          6'4''        305 189.           Pressley Harvin III            Georgia Tech      P             6'0"        255 190.           Amen Ogbongbemiga    Oklahoma State OLB        6'1"        231 191.           T.J. Vasher          Texas Tech          WR         6'6"        210 192.           Josh Imatorbhebhe         Illinois   WR         6'2"        215 193.           Matt Bushman  BYU        TE           6'5"        245 194.           Stevie Scott        Indiana RB           6'2"        231 195.           Brady Christensen           BYU        OT          6'6''        300 196.           Quintin Morris   Bowling Green  TE           6'4"        248 197.           Riley Patterson Memphis             PK           6'0"        190 198.           Malcolm Koonce              Buffalo EDGE     6'3"        250 199.           Robert Rochell   Central Arkansas              CB           6'0''        195 200.           Ben Mason         Michigan              FB           6'3"        254
  • Members

• Fluke_33

Fluke_33 2,605

• ponyboy

ponyboy 66

• Defjamz26

Defjamz26 2,029

• JoeThornburg

JoeThornburg 22

• MikeCurtis

MikeCurtis 2,235

• richard pallo