Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Patriots investigation (merge)

dw49

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Nah..  But I'm sure somebody somewhere will give Reich or Ballard credit for being geniuses lol. 
    • Perhaps Jags beating us was a win
    • https://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2021/story/_/id/29682741/projected-2021-nfl-draft-order-no-1-pick   Current odds for 1st pick in order.   Jets Jags Giants Bengals Falcons   Just hope it's not the Jags. I'd prefer the Giants to be honest.
    • 1 year deals, or short terms deals, are always part of the equation. And mixing in good but aged vets with young and upcoming talent is a good thing. That's just normal and good roster management. There's always a mix on a good team. I'd have zero issue with spending 8ish/year for two years on a healthy Ertz. That said, I'm higher than most on our current TEs. Doyle is extremely solid, Mo needs more snaps, and especially RZ and sail route type snaps. Burton did well, but he's more slot WR than TE to me.    8M for 2 years is not a huge or long term investment. With Ertz being injured now, and only one year left on his deal, Eagles can't ask for much.    Honest question, aside the QB elephant in the room, what are your top 5 position needs?
    • Rushing 4 gives teams a better chance of not getting beat over the top. We all saw that 1 on 1 with Hill/Kelce/Hardman and nobody covering over top is a mismatch. 
  • Members