Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• My recent mock heavily influenced by Senior Bowl practices:   13 Justin Herbert, QB Oregon 34 Raekwon Davis , IDL Alabama 44 Jonathan Greenard , EDGE Florida 75  Denzel Mims, WR Baylor 112 Trey Adams , OT Washington 142 Jeremy Chinn , S Southern Illinois 173 Naquan Jones , IDL Michigan State 190 Binjimen Victor , WR Ohio State 204 Joey Magnifico , TE Memphis
    • Just a quick search about PM in 1998.  Just saying PMs arm strength was questioned during the process, rightly or wrongly, by media pundits creating a "popular belief" that gets shot down.   All the panelists except Shanahan and Toledo, both of whom did extensive analyses of their own videos of Manning and Leaf before being interviewed, watched SI-provided game tapes. The group shot down the popular belief that Manning can't throw the deep ball. Indeed, the experts extolled Manning for making every throw with precision.   And the lack of rotation and a wobbly pass was thought to be a contributor to Manning's lack of production in outdoor games.  Whether its true or not, is not the point, its what the media pundits would say. 
    • Ballard basically said Cain was not putting the work in that he needed and was asked to do.   He defiantly wants Funchess back. Sounds like it is up to Devin.
    • here is from your article on Manning       And on Luck, does not have top level arm strength.  Again, not top level arm strength is not the same as inadequate arm strength.   Lastly, thanks for posting the articles. definitely showed me things I didn't remember.  But I did want to say, just because the draft "experts" say something does not make it true.
  • Members