Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tevin Coleman missing Combine....

Turns out Coleman had a foot injury that required surgery in December.

So,  he's skipping the Combine and will work out for teams at the Indiana Pro Day which this year is very late -- April 15 -- that's about two weeks before the draft.

Is it possible Coleman could fall tot he Colts at 2-61?    Or, a long shot and fall to 3-93?

That might make things very, very interesting....      I know at least one head that might explode if the Colts drafted Coleman,  but many others would be very, very happy!

https://twitter.com/Gil_Brandt/status/567481364685914112

This probably explains why his projection has gone from 2nd round to 3rd -early 4th. He's banged up. Plus I've seen other RB's jumping ahead of him in rankings. Not that he's not good but I think people here have been overrating him from day 1. But it could end up working in our favor and we might land a lot of people's man crush.

This probably explains why his projection has gone from 2nd round to 3rd -early 4th. He's banged up. Plus I've seen other RB's jumping ahead of him in rankings. Not that he's not good but I think people here have been overrating him from day 1. But it could end up working in our favor and we might land a lot of people's man crush.

Who has made that projection?    THAT I'd like to see....