Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Your dream team defense

bap1331

Newsome,Justin houston lb and mathis.

Suh or ngata at dt

Vontae and flowers at corner.

Mccourty at safety

Just with a pass rush, we wouldnt even need the best safety...

newsome and Mathis are on your dream team defense? Mathis three years ago maybe. You shoot really low in your dreams.

I'd run a 3-4 first up.

Watt- Poe- Wilkerson                               

Davis             Mathis                                     Houston                Revis           

Mosley  Collins

Chancellor                                Thomas                               

Yeah, I just hate everything about the Pats, LOL. Plus Gronk gets hurt too often while Graham plays through injuries.

I guess so. I think the colts build a lot around classy players too and thats what makes this team special. Being able to say we won the 2006 super bowl without cheating.

*BREAKING NEWS peyton used headset to overhear opposing teams defensive calls and stole their playbooks In the offseason*

Watt       Ngata      Suh

Miller     Willis     Kluechy       Mathis

Sherman                  Vontae

Thomas       McCourty

I know Earl Thomas and McCourty both Play the FS position but i Thomas is fully capable of playing both Strong and Free (Honorable mention at the SS position Eric Berry)

Watt Ngata Suh

Miller Willis Kluechy Mathis

Sherman Vontae

Thomas McCourty

I know Earl Thomas and McCourty both Play the FS position but i Thomas is fully capable of playing both Strong and Free (Honorable mention at the SS position Eric Berry)

I would take Eric Berry 8 days of the week. Here's hoping his recovery is going well.

I'd run a 3-4 because I think it gives you more option and versatility as a DC.

Watt   -   Dontari Poe   -   Dareus

Revis                     Justin Houston   -   Kuechly   -   Wagner   -     Mathis                         Vontae

(If he comes back

healthy, if not

Clay Matthews)

Chancellor

Earl Thomas

Although I if was allowed I would just have my front 7 made up of 7 JJ Watts.

Just for fun my offense would be:

Dez                     Staley  -  Iupati  -  Frederick  -  Zack Martin  -  Thomas  -  Gronk      TY      Brown

Luck

Bell