Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ahmad Bradshaw cited for pot possession

MTC

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this is true.. .   this just goes back to a THEME I brought up mid season with this team as far as penalties, and drops, and all the other "discipline" issues...  

NO ACCOUNTABILITY ON THIS THIS TEAM...          NOT ANY, NO PRESSURE FROM A COACH TO CATCH THE BALL, PLAY DISCIPLINED FOOTBALL, OR JUST ACT RIGHT.....          OR ELSE...

NO ACCOUNTABILITY TO ACT RIGHT OFF THE FIELD BECAUSE THE COACH HAS YOUR BACK.   

THIS has got to end...   NOW..   Chuck is running a clown show.      on the field and off..    How is this team expected to beat NE when so many cannot stay out of trouble and do the basic things in life to succeed?  

This is just bad...   I am so disappointed in AB...    WELL...   

Melvin Gordin...    go get him.

It's the loose "atmosphere" that coach Chuck Strong is promoting.   

It is NOT working.     Chuck feels like he "OWES" so many because of the whole cancer thing.     Time to put it to bed and and be an NFL coach . .     Friends get you fired.        Fast.  

He looks like he smokes weed. I'm not surprised that he does, just surprised that he got himself arrested.

If this is true.. .   this just goes back to a THEME I brought up mid season with this team as far as penalties, and drops, and all the other "discipline" issues...  

NO ACCOUNTABILITY ON THIS THIS TEAM...          NOT ANY, NO PRESSURE FROM A COACH TO CATCH THE BALL, PLAY DISCIPLINED FOOTBALL, OR JUST ACT RIGHT.....          OR ELSE...

NO ACCOUNTABILITY TO ACT RIGHT OFF THE FIELD BECAUSE THE COACH HAS YOUR BACK.   

THIS has got to end...   NOW..   Chuck is running a clown show.      on the field and off..    How is this team expected to beat NE when so many cannot stay out of trouble and do the basic things in life to succeed?  

This is just bad...   I am so disappointed in AB...    WELL...   

Melvin Gordin...    go get him.

Da'Rick: cut

Old Hickory: cut

Boyett: cut

Purifoy: cut

Brazill: cut

Nixon: cut

Sounds like there is accountability, but you can't fix stupid.

Although I like Bradshaw...I was not really factoring him as playing with us next season.  In my opinion, his injury history makes him too unreliable.  This incident just further reinforces my feeling that the Colts likely won't bring him back.  I wouldn't mind signing a vet like Frank Gore to fill the Bradshaw role next season.  We could then take a younger back in the draft.

So you hold AB to these slugs standards?

Sigh..      really?    Brad is supposed to be the example... but...   I guess he was he leader of the * march out of town.

Seriously...       This team needs a voice of reason to + slap the locker room.      

Whatever.. . 

Da'Rick: cut
Old Hickory: cut
Boyett: cut
Purifoy: cut
Brazill: cut
Nixon: cut
Sounds like there is accountability, but you can't fix stupid.

So you hold AB to these slugs standards?

Sigh..      really?    Brad is supposed to be the example... but...   I guess he was he leader of the * march out of town.

Seriously...       This team needs a voice of reason to + slap the locker room.      

Whatever.. .

You we'd talking about accountability....you made it sound like Pagano was covering for players off the field problems. Sorry, but I see no evidence of that. But feel free to "sigh" some more.

Goodness...

First, a citation is not an arrest. According to the story, his passenger was arrested, he was not.

Second, take a chill pill. Chuck Pagano isn't in charge of how players live their lives. This isn't his fault.

Third, I honestly don't know if I could care less about this. Some (or maybe just one) of you are acting like he killed somebody.

Goodness...

First, a citation is not an arrest. According to the story, his passenger was arrested, he was not.

Second, take a chill pill. Chuck Pagano isn't in charge of how players live their lives. This isn't his fault.

Third, I honestly don't know if I could care less about this. Some (or maybe just one) of you are acting like he killed somebody.

Im sure he killed some cheetoes later that day.

Although I like Bradshaw...I was not really factoring him as playing with us next season. In my opinion, his injury history makes him too unreliable. This incident just further reinforces my feeling that the Colts likely won't bring him back. I wouldn't mind signing a vet like Frank Gore to fill the Bradshaw role next season. We could then take a younger back in the draft.

My thoughts exactly too.

Goodness...

I agree, but I don't think this is really about Bradshaw. This is about another opportunity to take pot shots at the coaching staff.

Sigh... when your job description says you CANT DO IT ...    it does DUSTIN.

It's called responsibility.       and accountability.      THIS team has NOT ANY

Apparently you hate America and the British should have committed genocide.

They didn't send the colonials here to revolt. 

On topic. Meh. Whatever.

I call nonsense on any of this "the coaches don't hold them accountable". That is just stupid. Why don't you go call their 3rd grade teacher and yell at them? They are grown men. They do what they want. I do what I want. You do what you want. And none of us has control over the other. The only way you can control is fear or psychological mind games. And I think we'd have bigger problems if the Colt's hire a hitman to take out players who stray too far from the family. 

By the way, this headline could easily read: "Two mid-20s black men in a fancy car pulled over and searched with questionable cause"

And I'm not that guy, but following too closely is a weak reason to pull someone over. This isn't DUI/DWI, it's not reckless driving, etc. It's hard for me to take this seriously.

Regardless, Bradshaw was probably gone anyways.

Goodness...

It would be nice if someone actually posted a link.  All these posts and not one shred of evidence to view.

I second you on Chuck not being in charge of how these dudes live. Especially in the OFF SEASON!