Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

why all the "wishing" for orakpo?

He is not that good and for the love of god he hasn't played a full season since 2011. Go after somebody like houston,suh,or ngata. Then Byron maxwell and a saftey and or switch Darrius butler to saftey. Knighton if u can't get 1 of the first 3 I mentioned. Iupati. Take a risk on lucks contract and lower the number by fully guaranteeing it which will help the cap in future. 1 receiver would be nice,edlemann may be a cap casualty according to one football show,he catches everything and gets open.

I doubt there is a ton of people rooting for us to get the guy. Those that are probably only see the youtube highlights of the guy. Those that dig deeper understand that there are serious downsides to the guy. Not saying I'm going to scream bloody murder if we get the guy but I would expect a heavily incentive laden deal if we brought him in at all...or a deal like Nicks received last year as a prove it 1 yr deal.

It's pretty easy to explain. Every free agent is thought to be better than the players on the Colts roster. :yes:  Especially when some think they know more and know better than Grigson, Pagano and any other coach for the Colts. Great free agents grow on trees and all Grigson needs to do is pick um.

He is not that good and for the love of god he hasn't played a full season since 2011. Go after somebody like houston,suh,or ngata. Then Byron maxwell and a saftey and or switch Darrius butler to saftey. Knighton if u can't get 1 of the first 3 I mentioned. Iupati. Take a risk on lucks contract and lower the number by fully guaranteeing it which will help the cap in future. 1 receiver would be nice,edlemann may be a cap casualty according to one football show,he catches everything and gets open.

Butler to safety says all one needs to know. lmao

If Orakpo's healthy, he's most likely getting 10 plus sacks. Key word is if he's healthy. That's why I said only on a 1 year deal. I'd rather get him on a 1year deal than give somebody like Graham 20plus million honestly. Graham's never lived up to the hype aside from having a decent season last year. Grigs should have signed Dumervil two years ago and we wouldn't be worrying about pass rushers.

It's pretty easy to explain. Every free agent is thought to be better than the players on the Colts roster. :yes:  Especially when some think they know more and know better than Grigson, Pagano and any other coach for the Colts. Great free agents grow on trees and all Grigson needs to do is pick um.

This is so true here. People want everyone FA or guy who is going to be released. I've seen topics here about Crabtree, Ray Rice, Greg Hardy, Suh, Fairley, Houston, CJ Spiller, etc...Colts fans here are spoiled. Our roster is never good enough for people.

This is so true here. People want everyone FA or guy who is going to be released. I've seen topics here about Crabtree, Ray Rice, Greg Hardy, Suh, Fairley, Houston, CJ Spiller, etc...Colts fans here are spoiled. Our roster is never good enough for people.

lmao. I come by it honestly being a UK basketball fan. LOL. Cal gets the best of the best year in, year out.