Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts -6.5 At Home Against Tenn.

John Dee

This is a sucker number. The Colts will not only "cover" .. they will WIN this week.

The team has sucked all year, but I am willing to bet DO and the D will "MAKE IT HAPPEN THIS WEEK" .. and against a very average team.

I DO NOT want the Colt's being associated with any 0 fer type deal. This franchise has been there and done that. As far as being the "ugly duckling"

I am betting on "PRIDE" rearing it's proud head and this team getting a very "sound" victory.

They are DUE. THIS TEAM IS NOT THIS BAD..... even without Manning.

This is a sucker number. The Colts will not only "cover" .. they will WIN this week.

The team has sucked all year, but I am willing to bet DO and the D will "MAKE IT HAPPEN THIS WEEK" .. and against a very average team.

I DO NOT want the Colt's being associated with any 0 fer type deal. This franchise has been there and done that. As far as being the "ugly duckling"

I am betting on "PRIDE" rearing it's proud head and this team getting a very "sound" victory.

They are DUE. THIS TEAM IS NOT THIS BAD..... even without Manning.

We are facing very young QBs...but I like our chances against Houston better.

Stay off of 6 1/2..Tennessee could easily win by 7,.

we can win this game! the titans players appear to be quite banged up. dan has more play time. and we'll be at home. this is the game boys. mark it down and message me saying i was right after this game :)

..and Donald Brown will gain 100 yards..

mark it down and message Josh right after the game if I'm wrong... :spit: