Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dustin

Scouting Profile: The WRs - Hub Post

Here is the RB Hub Post: http://forums.colts.com/topic/35336-scouting-profile-the-rbs-hub-post/

Ordered by personal ranking: 

1. Dorial Green-Beckham, WR, Missouri/Oklahoma

2. Tyler Lockett, WR, Kansas State 

3. Devin Smith, WR, Ohio State

4. Jaelen Strong, WR, ASU

5. Sammie Coates, WR, Auburn

6. Devin Funchess, WR, Michigan

7. Nelson Agholor, WR, USC

8. Rashad Greene, WR, FSU 

I've decided on doing OTB Linebacker next. In this order:

Denzell Perryman, Benardrick McKinney, Eric Kendricks, Paul Dawson, and Shaq Thompson. 

I believe that Lockett's stock will rise from now until the draft, resulting in a gamble to think that he will be there with our second round pick.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I wish this was uniform across the NFL. The Packers are going to send a questionnaire to season ticket holders giving them the option to opt out and receive a refund or credit for next season. They also said that masks would be required as well as social distancing.    I’ve already asked the Colts about opting out and I would do it right now if they’d let me. They haven’t given me a clear answer about what they are going to do. The NFL has already said they were going to tarp off the first 6-8 rows of seats in all stadiums. 
    • They definitely do.  My son and daughters former high school changed their nickname from "Indians" to "Eagles" years ago.  There is another local high school who just announced they will be changing their nickname from "Barons"  to something else. They will have a contest to determine a new name.  The district does not like the connotation it brings with the early practice of serfdom to the wealthy barons of nobility.  A practice similar to slavery.  
    • I believe the NFL is looking into masks for all players. 
    • why not wear a mask for football too?  might hurt communication but the rest of the world is learning to deal with that too   kind of feel the same way about players being in their bubble, we are all supposed to be doing that anyway 
    • Yup..,   I don’t recall the name causing the franchise too much trouble.   It was always the smiling Indian with the very red colored skin that got the most negative comments.   But the KC Chiefs or the Atlanta Braves don’t appear to have problems with their names.   And neither does the Florida State Seminoles, whose Indians have literally given their blessings in the past.   This is a loaded issue, because in the last 20-25 years the people who objected most WEREN’T Indians, it was Caucasian’s and others.  Times change and maybe the issue has to change as well?   
  • Members