Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Coltscap.net

John Waylon

Anyone (as in longtime members) know what happened to Bav and why he quit keeping the site up to date?

Was a nice resource when we had it...

Bav has had some personal situations going on at home. Very tough news for one of the best posters/football guys around.

Bav has had some personal situations going on at home. Very tough news for one of the best posters/football guys around.

That sucks. I hope everything turns out alright for him and he can get the site going again. It was an amazing resource when we had it...

Amen to that. His site was the best source of reliable information on the cap and how it works that we had. I have missed him and hope the personal situations work out to everyone's good.

Yup, loved that site. Hope Bav's OK.

i agree with everyone!

why couldn't the colts do something like his site to keep fans informed with accurate salary cap information? i would think it would be very easy for someone in the organization to do.

Because usually a fan will do it.. and do it for free. Where as if the organization did it, they would have to pay someone to do it and maintain it.

Yess..I am Baaaack!

Thank god there is a forum again! I didn't know what I was going to do for this upcoming season if there was not one. I guess I don't have to worry about that now..hehe

PeytonGirl, I guess our angry letters and emails worked, huh?

:thmsup: @Death Co

RE ColtsCap - The last I heard from Bav (later on last season, I think)...he had just become a new papa. So that may be taking up his time. :dunno:

But he is ready to kick my tail at FF again this season, so he must be doing okay. :throwback: