TJ14

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

95bdd8eafe2c0789e721ebef563fda5e0f59d717

.......ummmmmm, that's his daughter.

Yes it is his daughter.  It is amazing the amount of coverage this photo has gotten.  I have seen it all over twitter, FB, and various other social media outlets.

Once again,  one photo has had an array of comments all from one end of the spectrum to another.   Anything from  Gross and that's disgusting............to  What a sweet moment captured in a split second between father and daughter.

Same photo ~~ different views.   People see and read into things exactly what they want to see and read.

Get used to Pats fans hammering at the Colts.. "We're going in there and hanging 70 on them, they're the cheaters and they whine" ect.

I don't think this is out of the question. Though maybe 60 is more likely.

Pats have averaged over 40 points vs Indy in the last 4 or 5 meetings. They'll be extremely motivated to crush them worse than ever before as a result of this deflategate nonsense. 

Somebody, please explain to me:

1. Do the refs just take the balls presented to them and test if they are pressurized to be within the limits and call it good?

2. Do the refs pressurize all the balls to the median value (13 lbs. psi) to make things equal for both teams and allow for environmental conditions?

If 1 then I can see that balls coming to them at 12.5, then moved to colder conditions easily falling below the standards.

If that is the case then the NFL should not allow that low of pressure to begin the game, it's just logical hot or cold conditions are going to take the pressure out of the legal range with balls inflated to either extreme of allowable.

If 2 then there is no defense for the Pats balls to be out of range and the Colts balls to be fine.

Something fishy is going on.

Either way I see the NFL in the future, mandating that all balls be inflated to as near possible to 13 lbs psi. to ensure a level playing field to all teams. That +/- .5 lbs. being the margin of error for any given environmental conditions.

Whatever, I just see this as another case of the Pats pushing the limits of the rules, sometimes they get away with it sometimes they don't!

(We all know the Colts are just freaking perfect anyway so End of Story!)  :lol:

I don't think this is out of the question. Though maybe 60 is more likely.

Pats have averaged over 40 points vs Indy in the last 4 or 5 meetings. They'll be extremely motivated to crush them worse than ever before as a result of this deflategate nonsense.

60 is not likely at all.

Explain

As I said, NE has averaged 40+ points per game in the last 4. Given the added motivation as a result of the overblown deflategate nonsense, I could see the Pats gaining a comfortable lead and then continuously going for it on 4th down when they reach the 50, going for 2 point conversions, using trick plays, etc.

They will make it a point to embarrass Indy.

As I said, NE has averaged 40+ points per game in the last 4. Given the added motivation as a result of the overblown deflategate nonsense, I could see the Pats gaining a comfortable lead and then continuously going for it on 4th down when they reach the 50, going for 2 point conversions, using trick plays, etc.

They will make it a point to embarrass Indy.

They won't because Indy should be getting better every year. If they score 50-60 in Indy, that's say something about the GM/coaching.