Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

21isSuperman

Super Bowl game thread

TD Seahawks.

I wish they would get rid of that stupid excessive celebration junk.  Let them have some fun for crying out loud.  

How was that celebration any worst than the Lambeau Leap?

time for brady to throw longer than 6 yds.

Which he no longer can do because he's old and washed up. Gronk just makes him look good.

And Patriots fans over here whining about how Revis ran into the refs which allowed Baldwin to get open....isn't that legal?

And Patriots fans over here whining about how Revis ran into the refs which allowed Baldwin to get open....isn't that legal?

As long as it doesn't draw a flag, it is.  Just tell them that the ref was in the perfect position to call it, were it not legal.

Not yet.  Too early to call them a dynasty

Agreed. Things happen, they could never sniff the Super Bowl again. While it's very unlikely they won't be good after this year nothing is guaranteed in the NFL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I think this ends his NFL career.   He was a backup or practice squad quality player who will now be taking a season off.  Be tough to sign with another team.  
    • Your QB room is only as good as your starter though....Would anyone here say Rivers is the 9th best QB in the league at this point? Don't get me wrong, i think he is in a position to succeed and should improve on last year, but a lot of other QB's behind our line would too..... I would easily take the following over Rivers at the moment (in no particular order):   - Drew Brees - Deshaun Watson - Mahomes - L. Jackson - M. Ryan - Aaron Rodgers - Carson Wentz - Kyle Murray - Dak P. - Kirk Cousins - M. Stafford - R. Wilson And i would certainly take a risk on someone like these guys for the long term factor as well: - Joe Burrow - Cam Newton - Jimmy G - Baker Mayfield
    • The Indianapolis Colts Pro Shop at Lucas Oil Stadium is again open for business, Monday-Friday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., with health and safety precautions in place due to the ongoing COVID-19 health emergency.    https://www.colts.com/news/colts-pro-shop-reopens-covid-19-health-precautions-lucas-oil-stadium
    • I love Cynthia, she's a great analytics expert and really knows what she's talking about! Though some of her fantasy rankings are a little wacky, I will admit.   I'll take 9th honestly. That would mean Rivers is a draftable QB in 10 and 12 team fantasy leagues to start, and he can lead us when need be. Just because a QB is no1 overall doesn't mean they're great. In fact, there are QB's taken all over the first round that are better than the no1 overall QB selections. That should give us hope for next year.
    • To your 1st sentence I did too. They just punished the Ravens up front. We have that type of Line and running game too.
  • Members

• tate

tate 2

Rookie
    • Jared Cisneros

Jared Cisneros 4,971

• Myles

Myles 3,797

• TonyBungee

TonyBungee 238

• Shive

Shive 2,131